Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 13 December 2013

Bah humbug today....

Friday 13th December
You are your own judge.  The verdict is up to you.  Astrid Alaudu

Blah that is how I feel this morning, slept in till 8, had to have Alfie at the vets by 9, feel yukky myself with a fantastic head cold and have sciatica and a right pain in my butt cheek to finish it all off nicely, so every time I cough it not only hurts my throat but my bum too – nice image isn’t it – it’d be funny if it wasn’t so painful, pins and needles all down my right leg.  I’ve got tickets to see the Hobbit at lunchtime, praying I don’t have a coughing fit, sit by an exit I think just in case, no one likes a ‘cougher’!

Staying on tracks gonna be a tester today, used 18 of my weeklies yesterday so need to behave, I was feeling sorry for myself and wanted comfort food so had chorizo beans on toast with egg and best butter cos me dearly ;) but enjoyed all the same, then I had a couple of glasses of wine – purely medicinal of course!
Started my day with a good slice of toast today, so that’s 4pp gone already, just needed something quick so I could take some tablets.  I need comfort food that’ll fill me up and make me feel good, I know it won’t make me better but it’ll make being ill a little less painful!  I’ve got some chicken drumsticks, might throw them in a maggi bbq sauce bag, easy and tasty hopefully.

Who’m I trying to kid!  If I make it through today on track, it’ll be a Christmas miracle…..
Hope you feel better than I do today, have a good one. xx


No comments: