Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Another day spent at the hospital...

Well there isn't much to write today, I spent the day at the hospital again with mom, she's not good.  The did an endoscopy (camera into stomach etc) on the afternoon and drained 2 litres of fluid off, the camera confirmed her stomachs a bit of a mess, the hiatus hernia has more than doubled in size, its huge, she needs further treatment but I won't know where that will take place until today, I also don't know if we'll be able to take her home this side of the new year or not.

I've never been a fan of New Years Eve if I'm honest, I always go to bed early so I sleep through it, my granddad (moms dad) died on New Years Eve many years ago and I remember us going into the pub to tell my dad and the pub being full of all these happy people and I couldn't understand how everyone could be happy when my granddad had just died!  I'm hoping mom doesn't remember this because I think it will stress her out even more so than she already is, she's been very confused because of the infection the last few days, she seemed a little better in herself when I left her last night.

Anyways I don't want to bring you down as you start your day, so go an Eat Gorgeous & BeYOUtiful.  I'm going to start my day with a decent breakfast.

Happy New Year, spend some time thinking about what would make YOU truly happy this year?

Also I posted on Facebook yesterday this; forget "Selfies" start posting "Healthies" yep photographic proof of anything you're eating / doing / planning that's good for you and helping you achieve to the "ME" you want to be.

Let's lead by example ay?

No comments: