Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 18 December 2013

And just a few more successes



18th December 2013
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.  Jennifer Yane.

Well I’ve woken to a lovely text, my helper Sharon’s daughter went into labour last night and she’s a grandma again this morning ;-) they’re the nice kinds of message you’re happy to receive, she’s driven over to Skegness to be there so I’ll not get the chance to wish her Happy Christmas in person but we’ve managed it by text.  For those that don’t know Sharon, she’s my Weight Watcher Wonder Woman and the nearest thing I have to a PA ;).  All my helpers are amazing to be honest, I couldn’t do without any of them and the best thing about this time of the year is we don’t tend to have new members the week before Christmas so we get to have a break between meetings to have a natter and a giggle which is what we all did last night.
7 more sleeps… I’m too excited I have to say, I need to take a chill pill or I’ll be exhausted by the actual day, woke up at 4am too, bright as a button, I bet if I look there’s a full moon out there!

This week’s all about celebrating a few of my awesome members;  


There’s Catherine Whitehouse she’s lost 18lb, it’s taken 6 months & as she puts it, “I feel flipping amazing only another stone 2 go!!” She’s aiming for a wedding dress in September, I think you’ll all agree, she looks amazing NOW, never mind with another stone lost!


Proving that Weight Loss is for Life not just for Christmas is one of my BeYOUtiful members Amy Lewis, she’s lost 3.5 stone and kept it off for 2 years, she's certainly enjoying the little black dress this year! Stunning & what an achievement, don't you agree?

I don’t have a photo of this lovely lady to share but she made my night with this message last night;
“Tonight I got my first silver 7 and am only 1 tiny pound off my 5%. Mentally I have never been more focused and actually believe I can do this. I don't know what you've done to me but I bloody love you for it!!! A million thank yous xxxxxx”

It doesn’t matter if its 1lb or 100lb, feeling good is what it’s all about!

I smiled a lot yesterday, I received some lovely cards and gifts from my members, this card particularly made me giggle;


My members know me so well!

Remember Weight Watchers Works - Together really is Better, have a fab day xx

No comments: