Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 2 December 2013

A truly inspirational day was had yesterday....



2nd December 2013
Teamwork helps make your dream work!

Weight Watchers believe Together is Better and never was that more evident for me than yesterday at our WW UK Conference, to be sat in an auditorium with so many other leaders was just a phenomenal experience.  We had lunch beforehand and for once I had no interest in what was on my plate at all, I just wanted to catch up with other leaders who I hadn’t seen for a while and meet leaders that I’ve chatted with online and met via my facebook page, I also met leaders that I hadn’t known before and it was a sensation day and an amazing experience.
We’ve had a new lady steering our Weight Watcher ship since June and I have to say having seen her in the flesh yesterday, I’m impressed, I was also touched by the passion and sincerity in all of our management team, it’s good to know they care as much about our members as we do and even better to know they listen to their leaders.  So my first day of advent was so much better than taking a chocolate out of a calendar, oh yeah the futures looking bright, those lights have most definitely been turned on.

We celebrated all of our fantastic members – in meetings alone they’ve lost an incredible 420,000 stone this year!  That’s just staggering and of that my members lost 1,543 stone so not a bad chunk of it my lovelies, I’m so proud of each and every one of you.  

We all got to hear Weight Watchers cover Amy Pratt, what an inspirational young lady, she filled me with tears and I’m sure she did others in the room.  I’ve just found this video online http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/templates/fitnesspopup.aspx?pageid=9015948 worth a watch.   So many of these successes out there and I for one and proud to be part of that success, Jean Nidetch started it all back in 1961 and one of her quotes back then was, “the only way to enjoy weight loss success is to give it to someone else”.

9 years ago this month, I passed my final assessment to become a Weight Watcher leader and it has been the best 9 years not just from a professional point of view but from a whole life perspective, Weight Watchers really did change my life, I have so many people to thank for that from the leader who got me to goal, thank you Lynda Gibson, I only found out recently she’d only been a leader herself a few weeks when I walked into her meeting – what a nightmare that must have been for her me and mom!  I also have my current area manager Debbie to thank, she became my manager when I decided I wanted to do this job full time the following June, she gave me her meetings, and it all went from there, massive life change.  I want to also thank Weight Watchers for giving me the opportunity to meet my friends as I met them all through Weight Watchers, especially my bestie ;) 

Most of all though I want to thank every person that’s ever stood on my scales for,  I’m so glad I lost my weight so that I can inspire others and give them the support, motivation and tools they need to achieve the weight loss they want.  My past/present experience and my knowledge helps me to help you live a happy and healthy life and put you in control.

 Yes I’m starting my Monday very proud to be a Weight Watcher leader.

Here’s to a week of Eating Gorgeous & taking care of yourself because you already know as I’ve told you many times you are BeYOUtiful. x

No comments: