Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 14 November 2013

Day 10 -My Dyson Day!

14th November 2013
"Don't sleep through your dreams."-James St. James

Yesterday was THAT day, that one day that rears its ugly head once a month and turns me into a human Dyson, I go round like a hoover looking for anything worth eating – I call it day 10 as that’s what my app on my phone informs me it is when I look halfway through the day because I’m thinking “what is wrong with me, why can’t I stop wanting to eat!”  Now normally there isn’t too much food in our house to do damage because I control what makes it through the door for this very reason, however yesterday we had a seeded wholemeal loaf on the side, well that ain’t happening again, I don’t care how much mom likes it – we’re going back to good old ordinary wholemeal as it doesn’t tempt me quite so bad, oh yeah and there was a vintage cheddar in the fridge – oops.  I could’ve been worse, I had a cheese sandwich for my tea which was 8pp with a bag of Walkers ready salted crisps (damn it, I found moms stash, she’ll have to re-hide them now!) and I’d already ate two slices of bread and spread earlier in the day, I also had a packet of WW cheese & onion bakes at the meeting, oh and a damn scratching some woman had bought Alfie a bag of scratching when mom was walking him and in true Alfie style he hadn’t been interested in them when he got home so they were left on the side!  My meals not so bad, breakfast was grilled cheese on an English Muffin (7pp), and lunch was salmon, rice and butternut squash (11pp) so my day cost me about 50pp if you include my evening glass of wine, and the crabsticks and boiled ham I found whilst looking to see if the fridge light still worked throughout the day!  Yes I was a human version of a greedy lobster yesterday and it just goes to show how easy it is to do damage if you do that regularly, this is why it’s so important for me to get weighed in weekly and keep on top of it all – I love eating and I know if I was left to my own devices and stopped Weight Watching I’d be a big girl!  It’s why I’m going to stay on it like a car bonnet till Christmas, yes I’ll enjoy my break and my holiday but until then I’m back to my daily allowance and the crisps are getting relocated and that seeded bread is not being bought and if those scratching are still downstairs they’re going in the bin!  I’m just relieved there wasn’t a big bar of galaxy anywhere last night because I wouldn’t do some serious damage!
On a positive the butternut squash we had with our lunch was delicious, I cooked it whole, gas mark 5/6 for about 90 minutes, then cut in half, scooped seeds out and served – a lot less faffing than usual!
Today I think I might do a F&H day just in case that crazy appetite is still there, it’ll stop me eating all the junkie stuff.  Maybe a big bowl of porridge or bite size shreddies for breakfast, for lunch I might go for spaghetti or egg fried rice, tea well I’ll have a look in the freezer see what’s there.  I fancy mash but I’ll have to go buy some potatoes so maybe a trip to Asda, or a stew, I could get the ingredients this morning and wake it in lunchtime then it’d be ready for when I got home, mmm chicken casserole…  See this is why I need control, without that control I’d probably make all of em ;)
Last night’s meeting was cosy, they were decorating the main church hall so we had to go in the little meeting room which is only about twice the size of my living room, well fitting all my meeting stuff in and 33 people was tight but we did it and we had a real good belly laugh, whilst getting across the information that I needed to share – can’t beat meetings like that! 
On that note, I’ve got a day of those meetings to prepare for, hence I’m off to get dressed and make breakfast, whizz Alfie round the block and do all that stuff that’s called life. 
Have a great day, EatGorgeous remember you’re amazing, if you haven’t already go look at some of the amazing members who have lost weight with me this year https://www.facebook.com/WWBev and if you’re one of my amazing members and haven’t had your photo taken yet, I’ve got my camera ready and waiting for you, whether you’ve lost 7lb or 70lb you’re all a success because you’ve decided to take care of you and realised that you matter too. xx

No comments: