Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 22 November 2013

Anyone want to hop on my weight loss bus!


22nd November 2013
A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realise how blessed you are for what you have!

I’m just not to get much sleep this week for whatever reason so I’m going to stop trying and be awake :) 

Another very busy day yesterday and I’m now looking forward to 4 days where I can actually enjoy having my visitors here without having to rush off to work, I’m also guessing there’s unlikely to be a weight loss on the scales next Tuesday, we shall see.

This weeks seen some fabulous success in my meeting including Christine got her goal having lost 52lb in 25 weeks, Stacey too reached her goal losing two stone, Louise achieved her 50lb certificate and last but not least Pat, a staggering 72lb in meeting since 10th January and a total weight loss of five and a half stone in 2013, they’ve all done amazingly well and I’m so proud of their persistence.  Pat was telling me how much fitter she is compared to this time last year and I have to say she looks amazing, as do they all.

Seen some great results at the scales this week especially from members trying one or more F&H days, a few seemed really surprised that it had worked which made me smile.  Total weight loss for the week 26 stone, for the year since January 1st my members have lost 21,273lb (9649kg) which is 1,520 stones and 75 of them have got to their goal in my meetings, I don’t keep track of the numerous 7lb stickers, 5%, 10%  and higher weight loss certificates but from memory there have been lots.  It’s great to see so much success happening all around me - makes me feel glad to go to work, so a huge thank you to all of my members. 
For a visual of that weight loss, I’ve just done some googling and an empty London Red Double Decker bus only weighs 16,600lb (7530kg) apparently, so add 28 people weighing approx 12 stone and you have a weight loss equivalent for the weight lost by members this year, a double decker bus with 28 passengers! WOW!

Be inspired by those numbers not defeated, I know sometimes when you see others succeeding when you’re struggling it can make you feel overwhelmed, maybe frustrated at yourself because you haven’t done it or feel you can’t do it.  Take note that all of these members at some time have felt the same way; none of them have been 100% perfect.  Making the change from wanting to lose weight to actually losing weight doesn’t have to be a massive shift, it can be lots of small tweaks that add up to make a difference. 

And the best place to start is by giving yourself a break, learning to love yourself wherever you are in your journey.  Start by realising you are a BeYOUtiful person, flaws and all because that love you feel for yourself will help you keep pushing to get healthy and happy.

After all.....wouldn't you fight for someone you love?

Have a great day. Xx

No comments: