Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 5 September 2013

A short one this morning! My brain ain't woke yet.

5th September 2013
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama
Well this week has flown by, Thursday already, it helps that the pain in my neck has gone completely and my lump has gone down loads, makes a difference doesn’t it when you feel well. 
Yesterday we were talking slow cookers and I think I need to dig mine out and have a go with it, I’ve never been very successful with them but the ladies were raving about them yesterday, one suggestion was Wrap the beef in Parma ham, sear, in the pot with red wine, rosemary, shallots, tomatoes, any root veg, divine I’m told, or Pork just add anything to it, she usually put carrots, potatoes, butternut squash, mushrooms, peas, onions, tomatoes and sometimes wine.  Or I do like the sound of this pork one - just add anything, I usually put carrots, potatoes, butternut squash, mushrooms, peas, onions, tomatoes and sometimes wine.  Or this pork one sounds good; drop of water, lightly cover pork with foil then put lid on, normally put it on about 9am on Sunday eat about 5pm, when cooked shred it up tip jug of gravy on leave for another hour perfect for pork and stuffing baps mmmmm.    Obviously all this would need ProPointing before consuming but mmm I do have to agree it sounds delicious and I might be having a go at the weekend.
Last night I had a sweet craving appear so ended up spending 8pp of a 50g piece of white chocolate, then gave mom the other 50g to hide from me, it’s too easy to carry on eating isn’t it.  I’d made a chicken casserole for tea using a colmans mix and bless Alfie who’d just come back from being clipped, he ate all the chicken for me, I let him because he hadn’t eaten properly for days, so last night I had carrot and onion casserole for tea, at least that saved a few ProPoints which helped to cover the chocolate.

For breakfast I had fresh blackberries (mom picked them and I’ve never known them so sweet) with Greek Yogurt, about 11.30am I had a couple of slices of nimble toast, then for my lunch I had tuna and cheese mayo with dried apricots chopped up in it put in Weight Watcher wraps, very nice it was too.  Bit of a lazy day in the kitchen, too busy in my office doing lots of paperwork.
No I was hoping to have the chicken casserole for lunch again today but there’s hardly any left, so I need to go check out the freezer, maybe egg, beans and actifry chips, mmm, that sounds good, and fish finger wraps for tea, now you’re talking, then tomorrow I might nip and get a joint from the butchers and use my slow cooker, I love the wafting smell of food cooking going all through the house, mmm.  I’m hungry just thinking of it.
I’m yawning away here, and mom’s just surfaced, so it’s time for me to go make a cuppa and sort her medication.
Have a great day, make Thursday tremendous not trivial.  Eat Gorgeous, I intend to, even though it’ll be cheap and cheerful food, it’ll be delicious.
 

No comments: