Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 9 August 2013

Thursday was a toughie, but today will be a true test!

9th August 2013
“There's an important difference between giving up and letting go.”  Jessica Hatchigan
 
Thursday’s isn’t so easy to stick to 26pp, I was hungry when I got home, plus it’s such a long working day at the end of my working week of meetings that by mid afternoon I found that lollypop and thought mmm sugar rush so opened it, I did only eat half of it though because I was actually tasting it and realised it wasn’t that great, so threw the other half away.  I also indulged in a slice of honey, orange and almond cake baked by two of my members, absolutely delicious and the recipe is in Everyday Favourites if you have a copy on page 208, it’s a gluten free flourless cake. 
 
So I won’t lie by 8pm when I got home, I was hungry and I fancied something really nice, the beef casserole waiting for me is still there, I made myself a nice ham salad instead, I wanted ryvita but we had none so I had bread instead, and surprisingly I didn’t have anything else.   Realised I was tired so I went to bed at not long after nine and slept like a baby until now.
 
Today will be a test, I’ve got Lynnes kids whilst she goes to the training I’ve already done, I plan to stay on track, thinking we might go to the cinema, I’ll resist or just pinch a bit of theirs, I’ve still got all my weeklies intact and a few activities.  If we go for lunch I’m guessing they’ll want Mac D’s but I might try and convince them pub grub, although I’ll be happy to buy me a sandwich from the garage, whatever happens I’ll stay on track regardless.
 
Well I better get a wriggle on because I need to be 30 miles away by 8.30, it’s the start of the weekend for me, I do still have work to do but I’m going to do some of it over the weekend, I will be staying on track because I want a weight loss next week, I’ve even started my monthlies yesterday and that’s not gonna sway me neither!  Whether I lose 1/2lb or 2lb on Tuesday I will be stood on those scales knowing, I have stayed on track.  Have a great day xx
 
Here’s yesterday’s tracker;
 
Breakfast
2 crumpets (5pp), fried egg (3pp), baked beans (2pp)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lunch
Romanesco cheese (8pp)  (it was 10pp but I left quite a bit of sauce)
 
Romanesco looks like a pretty light green cauliflower, and tasted pretty similar.  When was the last time you tried something for the first time - I challenge you to go find a new food to taste!
 
 
snacks
½ lolly (2pp)
Slice honey, orange and almond cake(3pp)
 
 
 
 
 
Tea
Salad – ham (4pp), spring onions, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, olives (1pp), bread (3pp), spread (1pp)
Pint of becks blue shandy (1pp)
 
Total – 34pp
 
Pedometer Activity ProPoints earned = 6pp
Left to use for week 49pp weeklies & 11 Activity ProPoints

No comments: