Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 17 August 2013

Right pain in the neck ;-) still on track tho!

17th August 2013
“You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on.”  Homer Simpson
 
Another early night last night, feel much better in myself today so hopefully I’ve got this cold on the run, my neck still hurts but good news I now have my next hospital appointment end of August (even better I won’t have to miss any of my meetings), then hopefully it won’t be long before they whip it out, another scar to add to my fine collection.
 
Apart from an hour walk with Alfie yesterday morning my day was mostly spent in my office then sat on my bum in front of the tv, I just wanted to chill out and give this cold chance to work through my system whilst drinking wine to ease my pain J and it did might I had, first drink in 12 days, it wasn’t the nicest I’ve had so was a little disappointed.
 
My tracker wasn’t fab, but I stayed on track;

Breakfast
Tin mackerel in mustard sauce on ryvita (10pp)
Dinner
Tin tomato soup (6pp) with 2 slices bread (5pp) and WW spread
 
Tea
Snacked on 3 ryvita (3pp), 1 crust (3pp), cheese (4pp), 13g lurpak garlic butter (3pp) (weighed the block this morning as it was a nice one last week so know how much I had!)
 
Milk in tea (3pp)
Wine (22pp)
 
Total ProPoints consumed; 59pp
Weeklies used 33pp
Weeklies Left = 10pp activity PP left = 15pp (didn’t earn any yesterday)
Still on track, despite the poorly, I’m not willing to let myself use a head cold and a pain in my neck as an excuse to stray off track!
 
 
The lovely Deb finished our tune for us, so get learning the words;
 
We're moving, we're grooving,
we're in the zone & we're losing.

We're rocking, we're rolling,
we're on the right track & we're strolling.

We can do it, yes we can.
All together, that’s our plan.

Our meetings, we won’t miss,
With Bev, we're gonna do this!
 
It made me smile yesterday anyways, so did the lovely messages and support I got from everyone.
 
Here’s to a better day today, it can stop raining, I’ve got a dog to walk, I think I need to go do a bit of shopping too so I can make something delicious to eat, I don’t want another day of not having a plan, it makes for snacking.
 
Here’s to a great day, wonder what deliciousness I can knock up for less ;) watch this space.
 
EatGorgeous remember xx
 

No comments: