Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 26 August 2013

Planning Christmas already - am I sad?

26th August 2013
“You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Made chicken and bacon casserole (recipe here - http://wwbevsworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/heres-to-week-of-f.html) yesterday and never got round to eating it so that’s today’s lunch sorted, I also did a chicken biryani cook in the bag which I wasn’t impressed with.
I had broccoli & stilton soup with a bread roll at the café in Boundary Mills, we went to have a look at their sale, I also finished off Jen’s sausage roll and regretted it later because it gave me heartburn.  I didn’t really track anything yesterday decided to have a day off, my tea consisted of little packs of cookies from Iceland which Lynne bought with her for mom - I have to admit are nice, 4pp for a packet of 6 biscuits, think I had two packs of strawberry and 2 individual orange ones, so wasn’t ridiculous.  I then decided that lager was the best form of pain relief for my neck and a hot chocolate with a drop of JD, it worked I slept quite well.
Today’s going to be a F&H day I thinks because I had my eating head on yesterday and I’m thinking it’ll still be there, plus I have that casserole to go at, will have a couple of slices of nimble toast for brekkie, actually need eggs just fancy a proper cooked breakfast, mmm walk down the Tesco garage maybe.  Just checked my mobile app for my cycle and exactly 9 days before, happens every month I get an appetite to consume as much as possible, so this time I’m going to make sure it’s better than yesterdays choice of cookies! 
You can tell its bank holiday Monday it’s pretty grey out there this morning!  Still gonna go have a nice walk with Alfie and blow away the cob webs.
I don’t see much else being done today, I can’t do much as it aggravates my neck and the doctor told me to take it easy till my appointment on Tuesday so I’m going to, might try reading today, I have a book but I’ve just not been able to concentrate.   
Sad I know but we were planning Christmas yesterday!  Lynne, Jen and I were talking about what we need for our second perfect holiday in Wales, and apparently according to Jen aged 9, Hot Chocolate, cream and marshmallows are top of the list, tin of roses were the top of Lynnes and Sherry was on mine because that’s a Christmas must J  We had to have a Tesco Christmas shop last year and I’m not a fan, but I’ve found a Morrisons for this year, a little further away but it’ll be worth the drive, and as I will get there before them I’ll be able to have a drive out.  Scary that we’re planning Christmas already isn’t it but it’s only 120 days away and that’s not a lot, plus we get a holiday then so I loves it!  I’ve also been told they want another treasure hunt, so I need to get my thinking cap on again don’t I.
You know what that’s what I’m going to do today, sort the Christmas treasure hunt – sad maybe but at least it’s enjoyable and might take my mind off my pain in my neck, I know I could take painkillers but I don’t like the side effects from them much so I’d rather put up with the pain, it’s not so bad if I don’t do strenuous stuff like painting fences (Friday!) or cleaning floors on hands and knees (Saturday!)  So yes a creative day will be fun ;-)
Whatever you’re doing – enjoy.  If you are overindulging on the eating front, make  sure you’re enjoying it, there’s nothing worse than eating with guilt, not only does it make it less enjoyable but it also interferes with the metabolising of the food I believe!  So never ever do guilt eating, always EatGorgeous for the right reasons and enjoy it! ;-)
 
 
 
 

No comments: