Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 23 August 2013

Love Yourself First xx

23rd August 2013

Your body hears everything your mind says – stay positive & love the skin you’re in.
YAY it’s Friday and the suns shining at the moment although the forecast has changed and isn’t so fab for the bank holiday weekend – BOO! ;0) Never mind, I’m sure I’ll find something to keep me amused, especially as I’m feeling much improved, the lumps still there but nowhere near as painful and I have an appointment after my meeting Tuesday at the hospital so all is progressing thankfully.
Great day yesterday, I’ve loved that the moms on a Thursday morning have still come to the meeting and bought their kids with them, yes it’s a loud lively meeting but if we’re honest most of that noise comes from me and the moms J, I love the fact that we all have a giggle and everyone embraces each other, I’ve got everyone from my young moms with their babies to my golden oldies, sounds a bit twee but it feels like a bit family.  Then that last meeting Thursday night is like a girls night in, we have a good natter about things such as where the best Supermarkets are and have a Weight Watcher meeting at the same time – perfect end to a fab week.  Plus we lose weight!

It really helps having my meals planned on a Thursday because it stops me going for something not so good and nibbling throughout the night, yesterday looked like this;


6pp breakfast - Toast, banana, raspberries, blueberries topped with Activia natural yogurt & honey mmm

10pp lunch - smoked basa, Uncle Ben’s peshwari rice, carrots, butternut squash & spinach!

12pp Tea - Beef goulash & jacket

Really nutrition day of Eating Gorgeous, the jacket was a home grown one (thank you Jane), Activia natural yogurt is the best I’ve ever tasted, can’t get it many places but they have the big tubs in Morrisons thankfully.

I also had a couple of bottles of becks blue (1pp) and earned 5pp on my pedometer, moms been walking Alfie for me this week, although I do plan a good walk with him when I’ve finished writing this, I needs fresh air and vitamin D!

My ‘to eat’ list is getting longer! Today I think I’m going to make chicken breast stuffed with St Agur, beetroot falafels and veggies, I also want to do Chicken Jambalaya from the new cookbook 20 minute meals due out soon, chicken  Jalfrezi hairy biker recipe – mmm bit of a chicken theme there!  I want to include more fish too because it’s full off goodness, and having been on antibiotics all week I want to get some goodness back into my body as they kill everything good and bad don’t they!  Just looked and the Chicken Jalfrezi recipe is here - http://wwbevsworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/what-beautiful-bank-holiday.html spooky I cooked it the last bank holiday!

 
 
One of my members had a new tattoo when she came to get weighed yesterday, now I see a lot of tattoos there not something I’m a huge fan off (each to their own) but this one I loved, she’d had “Love yourself first” tattooed on her arm, brilliant and something all of you should do – loving yourself first not the tattoo J I’m more inclined to suggest you print it out and put it somewhere prominent so you can read it often.  It’s something not many people do, yet its something that would do you the world of good, it doesn’t make you selfish at all, it’s more about self care, if you’re not taking care of you, you won’t be in any fit state to take care of anyone else.

So today keep that at the forefront of your mind, Love Yourself First, Eat Gorgeous and as always BeYOUtiful. Xx

Enjoy your day.

No comments: