Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 25 August 2013

Even mistakes mean you're trying xx


25th August 2013

Don't be too hard on yourself, there are plenty people willing to do that for you. Love yourself and be proud of everything you do. Even mistakes mean you're trying xx

Willpower smillpower, last night I had a pity party and willpower was nowhere to be seen, this is why you shouldn’t have certain junk in the house!  So let’s rewind a bit, I’d had a very productive morning, cleaned my office took me over two hours, even cleaned the windows and the floor on my hands and knees. 
As you can see my office took some cleaning!
 
When I’d finished I started to feel a bit rubbish, my neck really started to hurt and started to ache in my legs and generally feel yak!  So I made us some lovely food and even eating was hurting, so I tried resting and took a bubble bath, then I tried a glass of red wine but didn’t enjoy it so I tried painkillers.  Decided on a bottle of lager which my brother had brought round for me  which ended up at four (I don’t have lager in my house for this reason-I likes too much – 12pp), then whilst helping Alfie look for his treats I stumbled across a tub of Pringles (moms, she’s told to hide them from me but I found them!), I didn’t eat them all because I gave them to her to re-hide, but I had a good 10pp!  I’d already had my tea, so now have well and truly used all my weeklies and anything else I might have had left over! 
Here’s my tracker;
Breakfast - Oats & sultanas 6pp

Dinner - Delicious Pumpkin & pinenut fiorelli, roast veggies mixed with sweet chilli cheese spread, chives, shallots, & tomato purée. 9pp

Tea - lost the will by now;Ryvita, WW spread, cheese 10pp, Glass of wine 6pp, Stella 12pp, Pringles 10pp

Total = 53pp
Earned 3pp,
Ooo I’ve actually got 6pp left from my weeklies/activity ProPoints so rather pleased with that, and the lesson of the day is if you don’t want to eat / drink it – don’t have it in the house!  And don’t give me that, ”Oh I have to have it for the kids/husband/whoever” line, think do you? They probably don’t need so much of it either,  or maybe you could buy them the stuff that isn’t your absolute favourite, or like me get them to hide it!   I’ve had members whose husbands take the junk to work with them in the boot of their car to stop the member accessing it during the day.  Let’s remember this stuff – cake/chocolate/crisps/beer should be treats not the norm so buy less and only buy as much as its safe to have in the house.  If I’d had a large slab of galaxy in my house last night chances are I’d have eaten it because I was all out of willpower in the middle of my poorly pity party and no amount of reminding me how much I’d like to get back to my goal or how important it is to be healthy and happy would have stopped me, having said that eating a galaxy would have made me very happy J

I’m roasting a chicken today, going to have a proper dinner I think, and also might make either my favourite chicken and bacon dish or a biryani for tomorrow, decisions, decisions.  One thing I won’t be doing is anything strenuous because my neck doesn’t like it, until I see the consultant Tuesday lunchtime it’s all about the taking it easy!

Here’s to a laid back Sunday, but I do have to admit it is lovely sitting in my clean, tidy office. 

Have a great day. xx

 

No comments: