Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 31 August 2013

Chillaxing all day is nice!

31st August 2013

“Real courage is when you know youre licked before you begin, but you begin anyway.”  Harper Lee

Once I’d finished doing the paperwork in my office which was around 10.30am (I did start at 5am though!  It means I have to do a few hours today and tomorrow but that’s ok I needed to stop yesterday) I didn’t do a fat lot of anything, I chilled for the rest of the day.  I went for a massage, my first in a month and it was wonderful, I slept through a lot of it but my muscles still had the benefit and I can feel the difference this morning, I wasn’t quite the Neanderthal creature when I got out of bed for as long as I usually am, it normally takes a while for me to straighten up to my full 5ft 4in self :0).  I had a walk round Essington fruit farm and treated myself to a bit of their posh grub, which
 
made lunch easier, a simple turkey dinner, ready cooked turkey off the deli and frozen mash and bubble and squeak, obviously I had to guestimate the frozen values but I was near enough, my lunch came to 13pp, for breakfast I’d had peanut butter on nimble toast 11pp, 48g of peanut butter cost me 8pp and it only just covered two small slices of toast, from a tip off a member I’ll be having smooth next time I’m brave enough to buy a jar because it goes further.  I didn’t bother with tea, wasn’t hungry, but I did have about 20g of St Agur cheese and a couple of slices of thin sliced beef and a slice of nimble, so that was 4pp followed by a very early Friday night, was in bed by 9pm and slept till 6.30am, feeling refreshed and re-energised now.

And that was my day, oh we watched a film too, I am 40 or something, it was okay, funny in places but a bit long drawn out and a little too ‘real’ for my liking, I likes the happy escapism myself, I can get realism in everyday life!

I’m thinking of doing some cooking this morning after the paperwork, Lynne and Jen are coming over and we were going to go out somewhere but we’ve decided to stay home and enjoy the garden instead and have a good chin way.

There’s a nice looking Butternut squash and sage pasta recipe in this months magazine, I already have all the ingredients for that, ooo maybe me and Jen can do some baking together, muffins or something mmm likes that idea ;) there’s a banana and white chocolate muffin (5pp each) recipe in that mag too or the new 20 minute meal cook book has Banapple Muffins for 2pp each, I like the idea of getting two cakes or fruity flapjack squares 3pp) in same book, they’d make great breakfast bars, in our red folders the 1 blue book there’s a delicious recipe for grab and go fruit & nut energy bars, that might be on the cards – I’m getting carried away now can you tell!

Well before I get any more carried away, I’ll go and I can check my cupboards for ingredients, I’ve then got a couple of hours of office work before I can even contemplate spending time in the kitchen.

However you’re spending your day, have a great one.  Enjoy the sunshine and the last day of August, Sensational September starts tomorrow!

Bring it on J

BeYOUtiful & Eat Gorgeous. xx

No comments: