Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 28 July 2013

It's not always what it works out on the box!

28th July 2013
People who are attracted to you because of your pretty face or nice body won't be by your side forever. But the people who can see how beautiful your heart is will never leave you.
Well I’ve just spent an hour deleting!   My Bev’s WW Facebook group is a private now for existing members only, that way they can all discuss things knowing they are speaking to other members.  If I’ve accidently deleted you and you’re still attending let me know, it’s really difficult from profile photos especially when they’re not even of the person.
So there they were gone!  All my weeklies have left me, so today’s got to be a very dry day if I want a weight loss on Tuesday, that shouldn’t be too difficult as my head hurts a little this morning, so I don’t actually want any, that’s what comes of not drinking in the week, when you do, your head hurts!
Yesterday was a very chilled day, did a bit of weeding, then sat in my garden for an hour and relaxed, did a bit of shopping, had a massage then chilled with mom watching tv, lovely day.
I also treated myself to a couple of pieces from this chap, really nice stuff and it’ll look fab in my garden ;)
https://www.facebook.com/Woodsplinterworkshop
 

Food wise, I had a sandwich around 11ish then for tea I had fish baguette with veggies, I took the bread out of the middle of the baguette to save me ProPoints, and I also gave mom the larger of the two fish portions saving me another 2pp.
Just goes to show that certain foods really need weighing for total accuracy because they nutritional information when it gives ‘per portion’ is only giving an average not a definite. 
Anyways, I have to go, I’m being dogged by Alfie, he wants a walk and to be fair I could do with some fresh air and activity ProPoints.
Catch ya tomorrow, stay focused on your goal. xx

No comments: