Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 18 July 2013

Hot & Bothered!

18th July 2013
“We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.”  The Talmud
Yesterday I finally got hot and bothered, but not in the usual meaning of the saying ;-) not what I mean is I got hot because of the temperature outside and I love it, and instead of using the heat as an excuse not to bother to make an effort with my food, I did and I’m glad I did too.
Breakfast was a Warburton square wrap (4pp) with 1pp of ham and 2pp of cheese and a sliver of marmite, folded in half and cooked on my George Foreman, a bit like a panini, that started my day off well.  Lunch was roasted peppers stuffed with mushroom couscous (3pp), served with roasted courgettes, home made coleslaw (1pp), Halloumi (4pp), it was very tasty.  Then when I got home on the night I had already prepared my tea in the fridge and I had the other roasted pepper with mushroom couscous (4pp), coleslaw (1pp) salad leaves, cucumber and posh ham (2pp) with 2 ryvita (2pp) and Weight Watcher spread.
Not a bad day at all and it was all enjoyed ;-)
Today I’ve already got hot dogs planned for lunchtime, and probably a salad for tea, yes I will be bothered because my body deserves to be taken care of!
Drinking loads of water too, I’ve got two 500ml bottles in the freezer right now ready to take to work with me this morning, got to keep the fluid levels up in this weather, so go grab yourself a glass.
Ooo I also had an helter skelter!  Yes it’s a 1pp lolly pop from Tesco, they also do them in Aldi called Spirals, two of my lovely members bought one in for me and if you like a lolly pop these are just the job without breaking your budget like a classic magnum would for 7pp!
I also bought some alcohol free lager – Becks Blue 1pp a bottle, WHAT you’re thinking ;-) yeah I did, and it’s not bad, it’s not the best I’ve ever tried but I’m going to buy myself some diet lemonade and make a shandy, I’m not overly fussed with pop and you can only drink so many bottles of water so this will be nice and it’ll feel like a beer without the alcohol or the ProPoints.
On that note, I’m gonna get myself moving, I earned 12pp on my pedometer yesterday, Alfie walked for over an hour on the morning which really made a difference, so hopefully he may do the same today.
Have a tremendous Thursday and be bothered to take care of yourself because you’re worth the effort.
Eat Gorgeous, BeYouTiful & Smile at the sunshine. xx

No comments: