Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 26 July 2013

Entering the end the excuses era!

26th July 2013
What comes easy won’t last, what lasts won’t come easy!
Morning all, well I’m in a rush today, driving to Leeds for a training day with Weight Watchers, ooo wonder what they’re gonna train me to do – be a leader maybe ;-)
So yesterday was officially end of excuses day and I won’t be using today as an excuse to go off track, especially after the success I witnessed in my meetings yesterday.  My morning members lost 170lb and the night group lost just shy off 100lb, total weight loss for the day was 269.5lb which is amazing, total weight loss for my members this week was 525.5lb (37.5 stone!) and 4 new gold members taking our total to 49 I wonder who will be the 50th of 2013, just inspirational and their was so much positivity this week, everyone realising they can survive the summer and even if they do have a holiday, they will either stay in control or come back as soon as they get back.
I ate well again yesterday, started my day with Shredded Wheat (5pp with skimmed milk) and a smoothie, used tinned peaches this time, lunch was a cucumber sandwich and ham salad 7pp, and for tea I stir fried some mushrooms, broccoli sprouts and mange tout and then served it with a Sainsbury’s Aloo Saag side dish for 9pp including the 1pp of oil from my WW spray, washed down by 2 pints of Beck’s Blue alcohol free shandy for 2pp.  I also earned 7pp on my pedometer and didn’t even take the dog out!

It’s Friday, let’s get ready to enjoy the weekend, I plan to enjoy my drive to Leeds and back, I’ve even bought me a cd for the car of summer tunes, can’t wait I love to drive, I’ve also got a book to listen to if I get bored of music.  And on my way back I'm stopping of to see my cousin, it's been years, I can't even remember how many, but we've reconnected thanks to facebook ;-) busy day for a Friday, I usually chill out and get over my working week!
Here’s to an amazing excuse free weekend, hope you’re all there with me, healthy and happy don’t forget!
 
 

No comments: