Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 25 July 2013

Being Healthy - feeling good!

25th July 2013
“You cannot have everything. I mean, where would you put it?” - Steven Wright
We’ve finally got the summer we’ve been waiting for over the last month and whether you’ve been on an actual holiday or a mental holiday from healthy eating, it’s time to get a grip folks, time to draw a line ___________ and get back on track, let’s stop looking for the excuses unless of course you’re happy not to be losing in which case you carry on ;0)
What are the excuses you’re using at the moment?  Mine’s been I’m happy as I am so I don’t need to lose weight - erm yeah I do because I want to get back to my ‘happy’ weight which isn’t the number I’m at now!  Other excuses include stressed, the weather, too busy, kids off school, oh there’s just loads of reasons not to isn’t there and I’ve used them all. 
I mean I’m on a day training course this Friday in Leeds and lunch will probably be included, how easy is it to say “oh I’ll just not worry Friday and get back on track Saturday”, well this week I’m not playing that game!
I’m on a conscious healthy track this week, going to do my best to eat as much Filling & Healthy foods as I can, yesterday I started my day with a smoothie, 3pp (1/2pt milk, 80g frozen raspberries, banana) and it wasn’t bad at all, then I nipped to Asda and bought myself some Summer Berries calorie free squash so that I can make zero ProPoint ones too, which I did on the afternoon and they’re really nice because the sweetness of the squash makes it yummy and not quite so thick to drink.
My lunch was lush and quick to do, Salmon cooked in the microwave and microwave Tilda tandoori rice to served with roasted vegetables and broccoli.  Healthy food is just delicious so why do we just crap any old rubbish at times, bizarre creatures we are.  It wasn’t even difficult to make, chopping the veg took minutes and I just whacked it in the oven and walked away.
Tea was a little lazier, lamb, broccoli, Yorkshire pud and gravy, no I didn’t have any potatoes because I wanted bread & WW spread to mop the gravy up mmm, nice – very, very nice.

I even indulged in a shandy but made it with Becks Blue (alcohol free lager) and diet lemonade so it was only 1pp a pint, I ended on 29pp and had a good night’s sleep.
So how was your day?    Are you happy with your progress, if not what can you do about it?  Yesterday I got another two members to goal and one of them has lost 41lb and it’s taken almost 2 years, it hasn’t all been plain sailing in that time for one reason and another but she didn’t give up!  She also found a way to make the plan work for her and keep her on track, so the last few months she’s been sending me photos of her meals, I’ve been her virtual tracker thanks to the power of “What’s App” and it’s worked, it’s kept her on track and in the zone, now she gets to go on holiday at goal next week – congratulations Tracy you’ve really worked hard and totally deserve your gold membership.  
Today’s my long day so I need plenty of nutritious healthy food to give me the energy to get through it, I’ve got a kitchen full of things to chose from thanks to my trip to Asda yesterday, so no excuses, here’s to another fab day on track, within budget and alcohol free (saving that till the weekend).

Happy Thursday everyone, keep going it’s almost the weekend and there is sun forecast.
Eat Gorgeous Always!

No comments: