Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 30 June 2013

Planning to enjoy my Sunday...

30th June 2013
Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get flowers!
Once again I’ve been up since stupid o’clock on a Sunday morning thanks to my delightful dog who woke me at 3.0am to go up the garden for a wee!  I couldn’t go back to sleep so I’ve been messing about on Pinterest looking at garden ideas ;-)
I have to say the time spent in the garden goes by so quickly unlike the time spent sitting in front of the tv watching boring programmes, so let’s hope we have plenty of dry weekends so that we can spend more time out there.   Mom and I spent all afternoon just pottering about, not doing anything major, sitting around discussing ideas – that’s the best kind of gardening!
I’m contemplating a car boot sale this morning, don’t remember the last time I went to one but what’s putting me off is remembering the traffic hassle getting on and off them, mmm I shall think about it.
The other thing I’ve noticed about being in the garden is I don’t think about food so much, yesterday morning I had mushroom omelette for breakfast and it was 5ish on the afternoon before I thought about food, so I made my burgers at last and had them with brocolli and mash, very nice they were too.  I’ve not done F&H the last couple of days because I’ve wanted a bit of something else, however I have still tried to mainly focus on the filling and healthy foods for the majority of my eating but ProPointed the meals instead, so the breakfast was 6pp and the burgers 14pp, not 100% on track the last couple of days but doing the best I can.
It is Weight Watchers not Weight Losers after all, that’s my justification and I’m sticking to it, we all know weekends are harder for most of us so I’m going with the 1/2lb a week formula and realising that’s as good as I’m willing to do right now.  It’s not what I’m capable of, because I know the plan works and if I stuck to it 100% I’d get the results, but I’m not, so I can’t expect fantastic results.
Being ‘thin’ just isn’t important enough to me right now, being ‘healthy’ is which is why I ensure I eat good filling and healthy food, and hopefully by doing that and tweaking things a little each week, the extra weight I’m carrying will come off slowly and who knows, even maybe permanently – wouldn’t that be fantastic!
I’m going to go make me a cuppa and sit out in my garden whilst I decide about the car boot sale.   Whatever you have planned, enjoy your Sunday – we only get one every seven days, don’t waste it!
Eat Gorgeous & don’t be in such a rush to get there. xx

No comments: