Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 9 June 2013

Just loving the sunshine...

Sunday 9th June 2013
 
“How rare and wonderful is that flash of a moment when we realize we have discovered a friend.” William Rostler
 
 The sunshine just makes everything seem better doesn’t it and I’ve enjoyed ten days of it now, I can’t remember the last time that happened so I’m enjoying as much of it as possible. Yesterday I painted my shed, it now looks like a giant lilac wendy house and I love it, moms favourite colour so she’s happy, I’d have got for more of a sunshine colour but I’m still happy with the result, it looks lovely with my happy owls on it.
As I sat typing my blog in my office yesterday morning, then doing a bit of work I suddenly realised that I hadn’t had this hour of quiet time to myself for a week and also how important it is to me, I really do like to be on my own, quiet for some time each day, it’s very important to me. Bless mom she ended up sleeping till 9am then stayed in bed till two in the afternoon, she didn’t just get breakfast in bed but lunch too yesterday, and when you get to 75 after spending most of your life raising five children you should be able to do things like that shouldn’t you!
I was a little busier than mom, I painted the shed, went shopping to B&Q, Homebase, B&M’s, got me 3 planters as they were half price and the plant came free, also two benches from B&M’s, I’ve put one together but not sure if it’ll stand much weight, I might take the other one back today.  I might tackle some weeding today, although we’re having it all dug out there doesn’t seem much point.  I’ve got fence panel paint so that’s another option.
 
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/come-dine-with-me/4od This is an episode of Come Dine With Me I’ve been waiting for, Amanda is one of my weight watcher members so obviously I was looking forward to watching the entire week especially as I know how good she cooks because I once went to a dinner party at her house to raise money for her sponsored run.  Her cooking is fabulous I have to say and I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and I fancy the one she cooks in this show too, I’ve already downloaded the recipe, have a feeling the ProPoints will be a little high ;)
 
WOW ProPoints, I haven’t really thought about them for about ten days either, yesterday whilst out I treated myself to a burger from the burger stand at the diy shop and I have to say it was massive and tasty, I don’t even want to contemplate the ProPoints in it, but I bet it was 30+! OUCH!  So I may get back to reality today and start thinking healthy again, one cannot live on eggs, bread and wine for the rest of my life, I need to go shopping my fridge needs salad stuff, apart from the onion on my burger and the tomato & pepper on my pizza, I didn’t really have fruit or veggies yesterday!  Baked beans for breakfast I think, mmm filling and healthy day maybe today, steer clear of the seeded bread for a while!  I have beans and bacon in the fridge, nah not F&H just H&H (healthy and happy) that way I won’t ‘change’ the way I eat so much as improve my choices, I know if I do F&H I’ll have more beans and bacon than I probably normally would because I can, then I’d have to go shopping for other F&H foods when I actually fancy mackerel in mustard sauce with salad for my lunch I think.  We’ll see, it’s 7am I don’t need to decide yet.  I’ve just realised that’s the first time I’ve thought about my next meal or planned my eating in any way over the last ten days too.
 
What I have realised over the last week is that I absolutely love my life even when it’s not easy, I wouldn’t change a thing so today I shall continue to enjoy another day of sunshine and smiles.
 
Whatever you have planned – ENJOY & Eat Gorgeous. xx
 
 
 

No comments: