Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 5 May 2013

When I’ve lost my weight and got to my goal I’ll ………………

5th May 2013
In life you will realise there is a role for everyone you meet.  Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you and some will teach you.  But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you.  They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why it’s worth it.  Unknown.
I never did get to the gardening we were too busy sitting on Sainsbury’s car park watching skateboarders, mom was enjoying it so much when I came out of the shop that I couldn’t tear her away, we sat for ages, it was fab to watch and listening to her running commentary was pure gold.
I have however managed to earn 47 Activity ProPoints on my pedometer since Monday (Monday’s the day my journal starts even though my weigh day is a Thursday), I decided if I can’t stick to my ProPoints allowance I’d earn more to compensate and so that’s what I’ve done, Alfie and I walked for 90 minutes again yesterday morning and I made him walk again on the afternoon. 
I’ve now got my grow bags so I plan to garden today, herb garden here I come I’m also going to do a bit of weeding too, try and get the love of gardening back as it’s a great way to move more for free!
It’s that time of the year where we start to have to remove clothing because yes it’s finally warming up!  I’ve noticed a lot of people on Facebook beating themselves up about they way they look and giving themselves a hard time on their inability to stay on track and lose weight.  Finish this sentence;
When I’ve lost my weight and got to my goal I’ll …………………………………………………………………
What will you do when you are finally happy with your weight, when you like the way you look and when you stop berating yourself constantly for your food choices?  WHY?
Why are you waiting to do whatever it was you just wrote (unless it was something that’s physically impossible right now such as wear a pair of jeans 4 sizes smaller) why are you waiting, why not do it right now?  Choose to be happier now, behave sexier, act more energetic, behave in a healthier way by eating and making choices like you would if you were already that person at that goal weight.  Tell yourself every morning how amazingly beautiful and talented you are because life is way too short to spend another day at war with yourself!
We become our thoughts; we are our behaviours so by behaving as if we’re already there and generating the feelings you want in your life now, you will feel better immediately.
Why don’t you make a list of all the benefits getting to your goal will provide, why do you want to lose weight and to be a different shape?  Why would it benefit you to eat better?  Will it supply you with more energy or better health maybe?  Possible reasons you might think of are, feeling lighter, fitting into your clothes, having more energy, feeling better about yourself, being more attractive, feeling confident, enjoying life more.
Why wait?  You don’t have to lose weight to feel most of those benefits, you can wear clothes right now that will fit you and you can look good in, it’s all about choosing well.  As for being sexy and attractive, well that’s a state of mind not a size of body!  Feeling better about yourself is a decision you can make in a second – trust me you’re amazing right now, take a look around at all the people in your life that love you, they wouldn’t be there if you weren’t already tremendous!  And being healthier well that happens the second you start making wiser food decisions and feeding yourself good healthy food.  Embrace your gorgeousness, never stop being BeYouTiful!
We need to practice high self esteem and pass it on to the next generation, I found this website yesterday http://www.rehabs.com/explore/dying-to-be-barbie/ It says that four out of five 10-year-olds say that they're afraid of being fat. 42% of girls in first through third grade wish they were thinner. And, half of girls aged 9 or 10 claim that they feel better about themselves when they're dieting! This is wrong and we need to get these girls realising they are beautiful as they are!   And the best place to start with that is leading by example. 
Right I’m off but what I want you all to do right now as soon as you’ve stopped reading is go to a mirror, look at your reflection and say “I love you just as you are because you are BeYouTiful!”
DO IT! NOW! Have a wonderful day, enjoy the sunshine & EatGorgeous. xx
 
If you’d like my blog delivered straight to your email inbox, you can follow the link below and subscribe;
 
 

No comments: