Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 3 May 2013

Don't I ramble on!

3rd May 2013
Try to enjoy the age you are at now, for each age presents its own unique wisdom to savor.
I love Facebook and the internet I do, every morning when I roll out of bed to write my blog, I log on and scroll through my newsfeed and then check my emails and I’m always inspired by things I read, the quote above for example came in an email and the writing below was posted on Facebook;
Dr. Wayne Dyer -
"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy."
That Wayne Dyer is a very clever man!  I blame my bestie all the time for leading me off track ;-) and it’s not really her fault, I can say no can’t I and blaming someone else won’t get me losing weight nor stop me gaining weight.  I own a couple of Wayne Dyers books, he’s an interesting man, I’d say I might get one out and read it at the weekend but I know I’d be lying because my reading list is so long at the moment, he has no chance!
Yes Facebook is a fabulous thing, I used it yesterday to share more success with my members which in turn motivates us all to continue knowing that it can be done, two more to goal yesterday and two 50lb certificates handed out, there were also plenty of silver sevens, 5% and a few 10% handed out too!  That’s 7 to goal this week and 5 last week - May is looking set to be a good month!
It appears my prawn allergy is back ;( I sat down to a fabulous king prawn salad last night and my lips starting hurting, tingling and swelling so they’re back off the menu and I’m gutted because they are so low in ProPoints, hey ho the ham salad was equally as nice and at least I have a nice prawn salad for my mates lunch today, that’ll save me cooking.
Speaking of cooking, I had a smashing lunch yesterday, I’ve had the recipe for a long time but never actually cooked it, ‘condom chicken’ (recipe here http://www.happyowls.co.uk/conchicken.html) I’m not childish at all but I did giggle whilst making it and I have to say when I put it on the plate I couldn’t believe how much it resembled what it was supposed to be, it tasted delicious though for 4pp and I had cheese and potato pie and veggies with it.  I’d made the pie the day before with 1.2kg spuds (24pp), 250g cheddar (28pp), 50g parmesan (6pp), 4 onions, 30g chorizo (2pp).  I mashed 2/3rd of the cheddar into the mashed potatoes, then topped it with the rest and the parmesan (I also topped with cherry tomatoes cut in half), I boiled the onions first then fried them in the chorizo, and layered them in the middle of the mash.  It was very tasty indeed!
Cars off to be serviced and mot’d today, so I plan to drop it off and walk back, it’s about 3 miles, that’ll make my Friday pedometer look healthier than it usually does, I’ve earned 33pp since Monday, I need to because I’m on track and need to earn extra on my ‘wineometer’ so I can enjoy my weekend!
Talking of weekends it looks set to be a fabulous one, I was thrilled to see 18 degrees on my car dashboard yesterday, great news for the bank holiday, hopefully we’ll all get to enjoy it, I’ll be up the garden cleaning out the pond – more activity ProPoints, ooo how else can I earn wine?
Right how can you be nice to yourself today – that’s your mission, no bad mouthing yourself, just lots of love and praise because you’re worth it and your amazing ;)
BeYouTiful & EatGorgeous x
 
 

No comments: