Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 28 February 2013

C.B.A. do you feel like this?

28th February 2013
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned!
All my days are CBA days! Just sometimes the C stands for can and other day’s it stands for can’t!  Which C it applies to also sometimes depends on what the task at hand is. Yesterday regarding my eating really was a “Can’t” day, I ate very lazily and poorly yesterday and have just worked out the ProPoints intake and it was 67pp – ouch!  Now yesterday was the start of my tracking week so I’ve already wasted 31 of my weekly ProPoints, luckily I earned 10pp on my pedometer but still not good.  So why did I have a Can’t day, not totally sure if I’m honest, I could say it was because I’m due on any day now so that could be the reason, it could be that I was busy doing other stuff so thinking about food didn’t enter my mind and meant my day mostly consisted of bread – or even because I’d bought a loaf of really nice bread that I like, my hedonic hunger kicked in.  It could be that when I looked in the fridge there wasn’t much to choose from because I need to do a shop and haven’t got round to it.  Of course there were solutions to all those problems, I could have bought mom a different loaf of bread then I wouldn’t have been so tempted, there are lots of foods in the freezer I could’ve made a decent meal from and also in the cupboards and lastly I could’ve made time!
But I didn’t because I was having a ‘can’t be bothered’ day and that’s just who I am!  And I have to say I still love me regardless ;).  There would have been a time many moons ago when I would have given my self a real hard time for doing that when I had weight to lose, I would have really beaten myself up, but no more because life really is too short.  If I’m lucky I’m about halfway through mine already and I’m not spending a single day of it giving myself grief unnecessarily, nope I shall spend any days I have loving myself.
Two comments were made on my blog yesterday both of which made me smile, the first said;
Wow I love this 1 and I'm getting there, starting to be happy with what I’ve got and my hubby is happier too as I'm not so miserable and worried about my body as much. If I can lose weight while enjoying my food then that's a bonus so I'm up for it happy owl and haha xx
The next one was from my sister who won’t mind me saying is overweight, this is what she had to say;
Being fat doesn't make me unhappy, it makes me unhealthy. I wake up smiling and usually go to bed smiling. I have been fat and thin at various times in my life but I have been happy for most of it. I used to worry about lots of things and that made me unhappy but now I know not everything is going to be perfect all the time but as long as I am happy and healthy I will get through whatever is thrown at me.
And I can hand on heart confirm she is one of the happiest people I know these days, she wasn’t when she was a teenager (but are any of us), but now she’s always smiling.  We were chatting yesterday about it and yes if she could wake up tomorrow at a healthy BMI of course she’d like that but she’s not likely to, so until then she will do what she can when she can and continue to be happy in her life.  I can also confirm she’s still pretty healthy, if I was to call her a name, she’d be able to catch me to hit me!
It’s the last day of February today, wow that went quickly, we’re closer to summer and further away from the drab winter we’ve had which can only be a good thing!  It was nice to see a little sunshine yesterday, think we’re all a bit fed up with the weather now aren’t we, but we can't do anything about it, however we can do something about our health and weight!
Remember you don't have to be slim and healthy to start but you have to start to get slim & healthy.   If you haven’t already, are you ready to start?  I’m up for doing my best – are you?
BeYouTiful because you are xx
 

No comments: