Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 10 January 2013

@bev_ww #WWEatGorgeous - I'm getting it!


10th January 2013
In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich. Dietrich Bonhoeffer
(Looking good - yeah you!)

235lb of Christmas weight lost already in my meetings, those that returned last week were glad they did because it’s paying off at the scales!  I get weighed today and I’ll be happy if I stay the same because I’ve not been golden, I find it difficult to get back on track when I’ve been away at Christmas but I always do eventually.

I need to get back into tracking as I consume not afterwards trying to recall, it’s already common knowledge when I hit my forties, I left my memory somewhere in my thirties!  And I need to stop saying, “give us one of your biscuits mom”, when we are watching tv at night because that’s costing me 2pp!

On the bright side I earned 9pp on my pedometer yesterday which is just brilliant, means I covered over 7 miles throughout the day, Alfie and I had a lovely hours stroll on the afternoon in that bit of sunshine that appeared.  We don’t move very fast as he likes to sniff everything but at least we’re moving.

Oh my heads not functioning fully yet this morning, I’m flitting from one thing to another and now it’s already 5.30am, I need to get a sort on because I’ve got a long day.  It starts now and ends about 8 o’clock and it’s pretty much none stop in-between, so when I get home as you can imagine I’m tired and hungry.

Now last week I ran the gauntlet through Bloxwich as I blogged on Friday, but this week, I’m sorted, I’ve planned my tea so that I have something to look forward to when I get home, mince beef curry and either rice or cubed potatoes depending on my patience to wait for them to cook, probably rice because a 40 minute wait when I don’t get in till 8 isn’t going to happen really is it!  Ooo I might go pick up a pitta bread and have curry stuffed pitta instead that’d be like a nann bread.  Yeah getting my mojo back, I’ll get half stone off if it kills me!  We can do this can’t we?

Just a few minutes when you’re not hungry thinking about what you can have for your meals for the coming day or so really a great deal of effort out of your life.  There’s nothing worse than trying to make a sensible decision on the food front when you’re ravenous.  If I wait till I finish work tonight to decide on my evening meal, it’s gonna end in food tears, trust me!  In the past I’ve done so much damage and used easily my 49 weeklies in one go, then had nothing left for the rest of the weekend which isn’t nice at all!

Right here’s to a good day for everyone, enjoy your food, make your meals interesting and remember this isn’t a lettuce, beans and porridge plan, this is an Eat Gorgeous Plan!  Speaking of which, yesterday I started a board on my Pinterest account (there are so many different places to keep in touch in different ways aren’t there!) for my food photos, my mates big into twitter too so I’m going to try and get my head round that.  Here’s the plan, if you cook or eat something that’s delicious, take a photo and post it either on Pinterest, Facebook or twitter and use the hash tag (ooo I’m learning the lingo) #WWEatGorgeous let’s get it trending (more twitter speak!).  On Twitter I’m @bev_ww, on Pinterest I’m https://pinterest.com/BevWW/ it’s all so technological ain’t it, I feel very modern ;-)

Right being ‘with it’ won’t get the dog walked so I’m off, have a fab day. xx








No comments: