Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 5 October 2012

Today I shall mostly be wearing dark shades, like the famous do ;)

5th October 2012
 
Each handicap is like a hurdle in a steeplechase, and when you ride up to it, if you throw your heart over, the horse will go along, too. Lawrence Bixby
 
Well I’m on track for success and happy with my journey, lost 2.5lb this week that makes it 4lb in 4 weeks, a pace I’m happy with and I did gain last week, we shall blame time of the month and a conference but its ok because I’ve lost that this week and another pound.  It’s really important for me to track every ProPoint I consume, even if I do go over my allowance, it helps me keep in check that’s for sure!
Yesterday was a great day, had the Express & Star come to my meeting on the morning to take my photo, they’re going to do a piece on me about my award, hopefully Saturday.  It was great because my members agreed to be part of the photo and for me that was wonderful because I wouldn’t be a success if it wasn’t for them.  It was a busy day, I also had a marketing man visit, then on the night I had a trainee and the trainer in my meeting too, so the day just flew by.
 
I have to say though; I’m not good at this glamorous stuff!  I had my hair down, wore a fitted dress and wedges in anticipation of my photo being taken – a girls gotta look good in front of the camera right!  Well what can I say, by the time he’d been and gone, I had sore toes from the shoes and I think I’d cracked a rib from breathing in to hide my womanly tummy lol, I’ll stick with being naturally gorgeous in future - hair tied back, comfy sandals or boots depending on the weather, and nice long flowing dresses and skirts!  That’s me, it’s who I am and I actually quite like her ;~)
 
After such a busy day I was ravenous last night and made the mistake of stopping at Asda for the few bits I need today for lunch.  I was impressed with myself though, they had cheese and onion rolls reduced but I left them on the shelf, I did buy the reduced hot bbq chicken thighs though, but I waited till I got home and removed the skin, put them on a sandwich with lots of salad and ate them like a proper meal, in the past I’d have eaten them in the car whilst driving!
 
 
I was asked yesterday about pastry which is the best in ProPoints, so I had a quick look at the JusRol, the short crust is 39pp and the puff pastry is 34 but then I spotted a lighter puff pastry for 29pp which I bought, so shall be trying that out for sure!  Although not today, today I am making Steak & Guinness Pies from the meat recipe cards, I have my ingredients at the ready, just some paperwork to do first.  I’ve treated myself to a third recipe folder and this weekend I’m going to be transferring all my favourite recipes into these folders so that I have them all in one place – even if that means cutting up recipe books!  I’m going to be brutal, I love having all my recipes in the kitchen to hand and as I feel like I’m coming down with a bit of a cold, sitting round doing that all weekend will give me time to rest and get over it.
 
 
 
On that note Alfie wants walking, doesn’t he know it’s Friday, we don’t rush anywhere on a Friday!
 
Have a fabulous one folks. xx

No comments: