Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 18 August 2012

Don't leave it too long...

18th August 2012
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. Robert Louis Stevenson
Blogging late today, I’ve been out walking Alfie and shopping with Lynne and mom, Christmas shopping too!  I haven’t done a proper Christmas for years, mom and I usually disappear to a seaside cottage and chill, this year however we’re going with Lynne and her family so Christmas will be fab, watching the kids opening their pressies, I’m beginning to remember why I stopped celebrating Christmas, I’m a bit of a spendaholic ;-) any excuse to indulge myself and others.
So who’s still reading their reasons list 3 times a day?  I am but I’ve been tempted to miss a couple of times when my phones reminded me, it takes effort doesn’t it and we can’t always be bothered.  This week however I am making the effort because I want to lose weight.  I’ve used all my weeklies and activity ProPoints now, so I need to stay within my dailies, I’m actually overdrawn by 5pp so need to move a lot tomorrow to get that on my pedometer.
I’m planning on having a lazy afternoon, gonna watch a movie and do a bit of reading, I would’ve wrapped pressies but I forgot to get the wrapping paper! Doh!
I've got a journal that asks me a different question every day, the other day the question was "If you had to spend five years in prison, what would you finally have the chance to do?"  I thought it was a good question, what's would you do?  I said study, I’d love to learn more, I enjoy reading but when I’ve looked at courses they’re so expensive to do, especially the topics I’d enjoy.  Instead I will continue to learn from books, the question made me realise I need to make the time to do that.  What do you need to make the time to do?  Remember we’re only here once, and if you keep saying “I’ll do it tomorrow”, one day it will be too late. X
On that note, I’m off to read, just put a pile next to my chair ;-) Enjoy what’s left of your day.

No comments: