Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 4 August 2012

Delicate....

4th August 2012

Everything in life is temporary.  So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won't last forever. And if things are going bad, don't worry. It can't last forever either! 

Stuck with Filling & Healthy yesterday cold oats for brekkie with banana and two slices of toast.  Lunch was a delicious has a salad with cottage cheese and ham.  For tea we had egg, beans and wedges, all my meals were delicious.  used some of my weeklies for spread and oil and JD and coke.  Still  have 7pp left if I need them and I can earn more with my pedometer if I need them which I will because I want to get some salted popcorn from Boots because we're going to see Ted at the cinema.  

We need to wake up properly first and walk Alfie, apparently it was a fluke that JD didn't give us a hangover last time because we're both feeling a little delicate this morning!

It's taking me ages to write this because we're watching the Olympic new on BBC it's really caught my attention much more than I expected it to, Team GB are doing us proud and it's incredible to see the country showing such massive support and being proud.  

I'm gonna give up trying to write ;) my brains not functioning at all. Have a fabulous day, stay on track - you'll be glad you did x

No comments: