Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 28 July 2012

Looking forward to my morning walk in the sunshine.

28th July 2012

Well I have to say watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics last night made me proud to be British, my history knowledge sucks but as I was watching the performances and being reminded of what this country has achieved.  Unfortunately I couldn’t keep my eyes open long enough to watch it all, I will definitely watch it today some time.  I had no intention of watching any of the Olympics, I’m not really a watcher of sport but that show last night made me go “WOW”!  And having caught a bit of the new just I think it was a tremendous idea to choose our future and not our past to light the final flame.  Brilliant, just brilliant.
And outside looks promising too for another glorious day, I’m taking mom out today, she’s been stuck in the house now for a couple of weeks, so I’m taking her over to Lynnes, we’ve had to make out its so she can have a nosey round her house, otherwise she’d have said she’s wasn’t bothered! ;0)  Gotta love mom, and no I wouldn’t ever consider giving her away, even when she’s being a total nightmare, she’s still my mom, a very special lady and I love her. 

We had a lovely afternoon yesterday sitting, chatting, took the kids over the park, it was relaxing, we even had a 99 from the ice cream van (must have been 10pp), haven’t done that in a very long time.
The new Weight Watchers magazine arrived Wednesday and I have to say looking through it last night, there’s some tasty recipes this month, I must get back in the kitchen and have a cooking session.  I did do the housework I said I’d do yesterday too, my bathrooms sparkly and everywhere was hovered through.  I think I’ve finally got it under control.

Sunshine can be a help or a hindrance to your plan depending on who you are and your personality, for some it takes your appetite away and you don’t want to eat so much, for others like we said yesterday there are bbqs and beer and ice cream.  So it’s learning to control it all, I have to say if I’m enjoying the sunshine I think about food less than if I’m sitting bored in the house when the weathers rubbish.  So yes the sunshine helps in my case and I do love salads especially when they’re already made by someone else!
Anyways I’ve not got much else to say other than enjoy your weekend, I’m wanting to get out there and walk Alfie on this lovely morning!










No comments: