Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 15 July 2012

Housework sucks! I don't wanna be a domestic goddess!

15th July 2012

A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails
I think my ultimate fear would be losing my mobility, so today I really feel for my mom who can barely get to the bathroom and my mate who's backs has gone and she’s in agony.

I shall spend today keeping mom company because she's obviously bored out of her brains. I shall also be doing her chores which I have found out involves feeding all the creatures in a half mile radius - cats, birds, fish, squirrels! I'm actually waiting for a homeless dude to knock the door, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she was feeding them too. No wonder I have to work a 50 hour week ;)

We had a delicious pizza for tea last night, its one thing I know I can tempt her with - caramelised onion and cheese from Waitrose 16pp for half but it was so worth the ProPoints.  Porridge has gone back on my breakfast list, yesterday I had 30g raw with pineapple and soya yogurt - the soya is to help my menopause type symptoms apparently! We shall see.  And of course there was red wine consumed last night but the papers have told me its okay now, there was an article in the week saying it helped with the menopause too – so any excuse :-)

I'm walking Alfie as I type it's a beautiful morning and I've managed 11 hours sleep thanks to night nurse, I need this cold gone by tomorrow.   I had my hair done yesterday, I looked great then walked the dog in the rain and normal service resumed. She did give me a lesson in how to do my own hair though so let’s see if at 42 I can master curling it!

Today I'm going to cook a beef dinner, jersey mids, broccoli, Yorkshire pudding mmm. Roll on lunchtime because I’m already starving.  I’m back in my office now, can’t believe how glorious it looks out there and I’m gonna be stuck indoors all day, typical.  Never mind, I’ve lots to do, so it’s not like I’ll be bored, I’ve just seen the kitchen – oh dear need to wash up before we can have another cuppa. 

I love Sundays, although this weekend has gone much too quickly for my liking and I can tell by how long it’s taking me to write this blog, nothing is going to get done quickly today that’s for sure!  Hey ho, that’s what days off are all about, so I’m gonna sign off cos otherwise I’m just gonna talk nonsense.  However your spending your day, enjoy it and stay on track. xx

No comments: