Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 11 May 2012

Mmm what shall I spend my 26pp on today!

11th May 2012

My circumstances do not make me what I am, they reveal who I have chosen to be. (from James Allen)

Almost the weekend and so far so good, I’m on course for a weight loss on Tuesday as long as I stay strong through the weekend, I have 32 of my weeklies left and have earned 28pp too that I will most likely use.

It does take effort to get back on track, it’s remembering that you do have the power to say, “no thank you”, and that you don’t have to have 50g of bran flakes to fill you up, 30g will do the job if you add a banana!

I think the biggest challenge though is realising there’s 7 days in a diet week, not 4!  Yep, when I’m talking to members at the scales who are telling me they’ve stuck to it and tracked so don’t know why they haven’t lost weight and I ask if that’s the entire week or just Monday to Thursday, they usually own up they didn’t track Saturday and Sunday, or they had a couple of meals out over the weekend and you can’t track them can you.  HELL YES you can, and if you can’t track something and you really want a weight loss – don’t have it!

Am I being a bit blunt with that statement?  Maybe but again if you want a weight loss you got to put in the work. It’s too easy to say “oh go on then”, last night a member asked me if I wanted a coffee but she got me a cappuccino instead, which was 1pp, I could’ve drunk it and thought “oh well”, but instead I didn’t I gave it away and luckily the lady who had it got me a coffee.  You may be thinking it’s only 1pp, but if you only have 26pp to start with – every one of them counts!

I’ve started my day with fruit today because I’ve not got a busy day, I’m off to the cinema when my paperworks done and yes I shall be resisting the popcorn.  The idea of it is always better than the reality of it, a bit like the crisp sandwich I had for my tea last night, I’d planned it all week and when I finally had it, well it wasn’t anything special!

My plan is to not be lazy this weekend, I think going on a diet doesn’t just affect what you eat, it affects your life all round.  I know I’ve been more active this week and I want to enjoy my weekend and get something done, rather than just sit around doing nothing.  The weather isn’t helping is it, hopefully the rain will stop soon and let us all get out and doing.

Anyways I better get going, paperwork to do, places to be! 

If you’re losing weight, don't do it for someone else, or to prove them wrong, don't do it to get skinner than ...., don't do it so people will like you. DO IT FOR YOU and to make yourself feel proud and good about yourself - You're worth it!

No comments: