Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 10 May 2012

Less is more - RUBBISH! I like lots!

10th May 2012

We know not where our dreams will take us, but we can probably see quite clearly where we'll go without them. Marilyn Grey
What a fabulous night last night, 3 members achieved their goal weight, that always makes my day when one does, let alone 3, so well done Natalie, Pauline and John, you’ve all done absolutely amazingly. 

Natalie and Pauline both lost 19lb, Pauline was motivated by a wedding and Natalie by her wardrobe full of clothes she wanted to get back into, just saved a fortune on her summer wardrobe!
John has lost an amazing 90lb, almost six and a half stone, it’s taken him just under two years and when asked what one tip he would give others he said exercise, which proves we all can get active in some way, because he’s found ways to exercise in his wheelchair. He’s an inspiration and very, very witty, I love having him in my meetings. 

Yes, last night put a huge smile on my face, always rewarding to see a members hard work pay off. 
I slept like a baby last night, all this running is certainly tiring me out by the end of the day, I managed half hour yesterday, although I shall not be going today, too busy and body needs time to recover, oh yeah and if you look outside it’s raining heavy so I’ve gotten wet quite enough this week!

Ended yesterday on 32pp but I did earn 14pp through pedometer and running and the ProPoints did all go on good food (except the ww jellys), my day looked like this;
Breakfast - Tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, fried egg (2pp), fried potatoes (2pp), oil (1pp) = 5pp total

Snack – banana




Lunch - Spatchcock chicken with garlic & herb marinade (8pp), Cauliflower, carrots, roast pepper, onions & tomatoes.













Dinner - Chicken, salad open sandwich (10pp)

½ pint milk in drinks – 3pp
Weight Watcher sour fruits – 2pp

Total 32pp
Activity earned – pedometer 9pp, 30minute run 5pp

I think my meals yesterday show you don't have to eat less to lose weight, you just have to eat differently.  I’m really pleased with that, especially as I was ravenous from about 5.30pm onwards and didn’t eat my dinner until 3 hours later, I managed to resist having a bag of crisps or a bar of something from my meeting, I waited till I got home and had a proper meal, delicious it was too, and I shared my chicken with Alfie.

“I will loss next Tuesday!”  That’s my mantra this week, I keep repeating it, I’m believing in the law of attractive this week, putting out what I want to get back.

I’m sure you’re all up for a good week and losing weight with me next week, so decide now on your positive mantra, a statement you can use when temptation rears its ugly head or the weekend arrives.
Have a great on track day, I will because I will lose weight next Tuesday!


No comments: