Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 6 May 2012

9 stone lost! Now that's a success...

6th May 2012

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Well today started a lot different to yesterday, this morning I’ve walked Alfie for an hour & run 5k, yesterday morning I woke up in a hotel room with two other women – that sounds way more rock and roll than it was!  In reality it was a family room at the Travelodge and staying there was easier than trying to get a taxi to get us all home the night before, plus one of us had gone back there at 9 and although I’d stayed out I’d fallen asleep at the table in the curry house – we’re proper hard core us lot! NOT!
So I spent yesterday doing not much of anything other than chilling, I wasn’t hungover, I was just tired, I’m usually in bed by 9 so staying out till midnight was almost the pumpkin thing! 

Today, I’m still planning on chilling out but at least I’ve been a little active to start with. 
I’m a very proud leader this morning, one of my members “Debbie Murphy” is in the Sunday Mercury, a huge double page success story, fantastic, 9 stone lost and beautiful inside and out.    I’ll post the article below.

It’s amazing what a bit of sunshine can do for your mood isn’t it.  Looks like being a lovely day, fingers crossed especially as it’s a bank holiday weekend.
Right I’m off to decide how to spend my day, whatever you’ve got planned enjoy. x







No comments: