Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 21 April 2012

you can't beat a smile...

21st April 2012

Perhaps the world little notes nor long remembers individual acts of kindness - but people do. Herm Albright

I’m proper smiling this morning; I woke up with the smile on my face, probably because I went to bed with the smile on my face.  Why?  Because it’s my brothers 50th birthday today, the one who’s in Corfu that me and my friends visited at the beginning of the month.  Well we all had such a good time and Terry took care of us so well we wanted to say thank you, so we decided to send his son out for a visit without him knowing.  I took Jason to the airport yesterday and he flew out, and then got a taxi to their house, arriving just before midnight.  To say Terry was pleased was an understatement, and now they both get to spend their birthdays together because it’s Jason’s next week too.  We also sent them a suitcase full of goodies so that will keep them amused too.

It’s nice to be nice isn’t it, I personally get more satisfaction from giving than receiving, there really is nothing better than seeing or hearing that joy in someone’s voice.

Another weekend with no plans ahead of me to look forward too, having a massage later to try and get rid of the knots in my back from sleeping in Corfu!  Other than that, I’m not even going to think about what I’m going to do, I’m just going to go with the flow.  What I do know I won’t be doing is overeating, or eating junk because there is still not to be had in my house and I can tell the difference in myself too.

I forget yesterday but I said I’d give a mention to Lean www.Lefx.co.uk, he’s a personal training and is offering my members a special offer £125 for 10 hourly sessions (saving £75) interested give him a call 0742 3540316.  I’ve had very good feedback about him, and met him – he’s a lovely guy – cute to look at too, which of course helps distract you from the pain of personal training ;-)

Another plug while I’m on a roll is for Paul, he’s one of my members who’s also now a Zumba instructor, and is starting meetings at Joseph Leckie Academy on Tuesdays 6 & 7.15 or Saint Matthews Church, Thursday 7.30 & Saturday 11am, all start next week.  He’s also going to be doing a few demos in my meetings next week if you’d like to come and take a look.

Anyways short one today as I want to get out there and walk Alfie for a really long time because it’s actually NOT raining for a change this week. 

Have a fabulous Saturday, remember it’s much easier to avoid bad foods when you’re full of goods foods, so choose wisely, if you’re full of vegetables there’s no room left for doughnuts. Xx

No comments: