Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 3 November 2011

I need to get with the programme!


3rd November 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal, regardless of what u write down!

Walking past the chippy yesterday afternoon and I couldn’t resist the smell, so I decided I’d have a few as an early tea save me eating when I got back from the meeting, so in I went, £1.10 for a cone or £1.40 for a bag, well come on – no contest really is it, so bag it was, thinking I’ll share them with my mom.  Walking back to my house I thought to myself ooo I’ll weigh them and tell everyone how many there is, so that’s what I did, and This bag regular of chips weighed 650g that's 45pp!  That’s ridiculous, unless you’re planning on sharing them of course which unfortunately most people don’t because they don’t realise it isn’t one portion!   If you were just having chips then ½ of the bag maybe but if you were having a fish or something with it you shouldn’t be having a 1/3rd or even ¼ of the bag.  

I did throw most of them away I’m glad to say but it still put a dent in my day’s allowance.

Breakfast
WW Breakfast Oats 3pp
Skimmed milk in drinks 3pp

Lunch
Leftover corned beef hash 10pp

Dinner
1/3rd bag chips 12pp
Ketchup 1pp

Evening Snack
Ham sandwich (4pp)
Baileys (10pp) Damn stuff needs to be gone out of my house!  I didn’t measure so that’s a guess

Total 43pp
Pedometer earned 7pp

Another not the best day, I couldn’t run because my ankle was sore and it’s swollen up now but the pains not so bad so fingers crossed it should be ok in a few days, not going to run on it until its right, don’t want to make it worse.

I was very productive work wise though, so that’s a good thing, at least once I’ve cut  my meetings down I’ll have more time for paperwork so won’t be quite so rushed and will have time to run and eat properly.  My plan is to be as good as I can be until my holiday then enjoy myself and get right back on track when I return and have a few good weeks before Christmas.

I love that my members are still solidly on the plan and losing weight, those that have been away for half term have come back with smiles on their face knowing they will gain but also knowing they’ll get it off.  Last night was heartwarming watching one member tell everyone how she almost didn’t come, how she was struggling and was ready to give up, then the real spirit of Weight Watchers kicked in and all the other members talked her round, this continued off to one side long after the meeting had finished.  I love that my members all care so much about others, makes me feel good inside. Xx

So wherever you are on your journey know that you can always keep going forward, it’s ok to take the odd step backwards or to remain in the same place for a while as long as you never turnaround and keep walking away. 
 

Weight Watchers works xx






No comments: