Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 13 October 2011

Maybe I'm a Weight Watcher Werewolf!

13th October 2011

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Yesterday was a fabulous day, Debbie got her goal, losing an amazing 9 stone in total and taking since August 2010 – WOW, I’m sure you’ll all agree this card is an awesome sight;

Debbie isn’t just a member these days, she helps out in the meetings too and everybody loves her, and we’re all really proud of her too.  So that’s 106 gold members for me this year and I’m really, really proud of each and every one of all my members whether they’re at goal or not.  Losing weight isn’t easy so just the fact you’re trying is enough to get my respect.

Speak of not being easy, I had a tough diet day yesterday, I woke up tired for some reason, still ran at lunchtime but found it hard to do the 5k.  Had a burst of energy on the afternoon, and also indulged in a couple of the new WW Apple Bars which arrived with my delivery – mmm they are a bit tasty, then at the meeting I had a packet of Salt & Pepper Bakes.  When I got back from my meeting I made a classic error, instead of going to bed because I was tired, I found myself in the kitchen looking for my mattress and instead I found a beefburger (luckily I’d bought those 9pp microwave ones), a bag of cheese and onion crisps (4pp), a giant cookie (7pp) and a huge glass of red wine (8pp), I was still in bed by about 9.15 but in that 45 minutes I’d managed to double my daily ProPoint spend from 30pp to 60pp, all because I didn’t just go to bed – DOH!

I’m still on track though because I ProPointed and tracked it all and I still have 4 of my weekly allowance left and I’ve got 37 Activity ProPoints that I’ve earned plus I don’t feel tired this morning.  I blame the full moon for my indulgences, werewolves attack people, and I attack food!

I really enjoyed my breakfast yesterday, I weighed 20g cheese and scrambled it with 3 eggs and served it on a toasted bagel, 11pp may seem a lot but it really did satisfy me and I did give a little to Alfie.  I did see something that looked rather nice on another leaders facebook page, a simply filling lunch of eggy bread with banana and she’d put a bit of ginger in with the banana, or you could use cinnamon.  Haven’t tried it yet but very tempted to.  Look it does look tasty. 

Not sure what I’m going to have for breakfast today, depends on time, I do know I need to get a wriggle on if I’m going to walk Alfie for an hour before work – catch you laters. xx






No comments: