Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 2 October 2011

It might all end in tears - or at the very least a sore backside! ;D

Take a moment out, the world will still spin without you.

In a rush this morning gotta be in Tatton Park by 8.30! I must be mad, mom says she's gonna stop me playing out with Lynne cos she's gonna get me in trouble ;-)

Speaking of which this week we talked about support and sabotage in my meetings, yesterday I was reading a magazine article 'friend or foe?' it was aimed at runners who need early nights if they're training rather than partying with friends. It ended with this;

Stay on track

If friends present you with a convincing argument of why you should stay out late (or to eat/drink more than you'd planned), ask yourself, if you do...

How will you feel in ten minutes time?
How will you feel in ten hours time?
How will you feel in ten weeks time?
How will you feel in ten years time?

This should give you perspective of the potential for pleasure or pain in the future.

So wish me luck, I've been on a bike for 20 minutes in the last two years and today I hope to ride 26 miles! Mmm maybe I should have been riding not running these past seven weeks - doh! At least we've raised some money for Compton Hospice - it's not too late to make it more - http://www.justgiving.com/weightwatcherwitches/

My diet wasn't great yesterday ended on 62, it started with two sausage cobs that cost me 18pp and went downhill from there! I've still got 13 of my 63 activity pp left though and plan to earn more today.

So wish me luck xx

No comments: