Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 6 October 2011

I don't need to be a hare - it's not a race...

6th October 2011
I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards. Abraham Lincoln
Thursday already – where did that week go? I can’t believe how fast the last three days have gone, it’s been a good week all round and always made better by getting members to their goal, congratulations Ann Marie, you look fabulous.
I did good on my different food types yesterday, I added a stir fry which made a huge difference, I managed to add 12 original foods that I hadn’t eaten already, which means I’m at 42, not bad for 3 days, let’s see how I do today, I’m running out of options!  Yesterdays foods were;
Yellow pepper, noodles, green beans, courgette, baby corns, leeks, mushroom, egg, WW chocolate & vanilla biscuit, WW Salt & pepper Bakes, pilchards, boiled ham.

And this was my tracker;
ProPoints™ Tracker entries Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Breakfast
poached egg on toast  
5
1/3 can  Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce
2
Subtotal
7
Lunch
beef & veg noodle stir fry  
12
Subtotal
12
Dinner
pilchards on toast  
8
Subtotal
8
Any Time
WW chocolate and vanilla biscuit
2
WW Salt & Pepper Bakes (2 crisps)
0
Skimmed milk in tea  
3
30g boiled ham
1
wine (250ml)
6
Subtotal
12
Food ProPoints values total used
39
Food ProPoints values remaining
0
Activity
pedometer - Activity I created
8
30 min Running
5
Activity ProPoints values earned
13

As you can see I indulged in the new Weight Watcher chocolate and vanilla biscuits that arrived yesterday and I also tasted the new Salt & Pepper Bakes,  I’m not a lover of pepper so won’t be indulging again, although I loved the texture they’re like those sun bake crisps and the biscuits as big as your tea mug :D
If you’re tracking why don’t you take a look and tot up how many different foods you’re eating.
I’m now running 5k (3.1mile) in just over 30 minutes which I feel really good about, it’s not fast and I don’t care, I’m happy being a little tortoise and it’s making me feel fantastic.  Same with the weight loss, if you're feeling better whatever rate it's coming off, then be happy with your results.  Yesterday the wind was really strong as I ran and of course it was always blowing at me never blowing me along ;D but I’ve slept like a baby too this week and that’s always a good thing.
Looks like our mini heat waves gone, it’s raining out there this morning, so don’t sulk, go play in the puddles. xx

No comments: