Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 8 October 2011

121 - but it wasn't different foods!

8th October 2011

I’m not telling you it is going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
I had a very relaxing day yesterday, never went running as I ended up taking Alfie back to the vets for more antibiotics for the ulcer in his eye, I do hope these ones work or they’re talking sewing up the eye ;( and he won’t like that! 

Had a massage first one in ages, it wasn’t my usual lady so it wasn’t perfect like it usually is, but it was still good.  We then went for meal at The Old School House over Weeford, where we succumbed to three courses, it was good but I wouldn’t rave about it.  It helped me add lots of foods to my different list though which was a bonus.  On the down side it filled me up so much I had to undo my trousers, I did leave food though which is a huge improvement for me, I only ate about 4 or 5 chips and left lots of pie.
Food I added yesterday; broccoli, green beans, puff pastry, spinach, chips, strawberries, raspberries, cream, herrings, field mushrooms, salad leaves, luncheon meat, ham, cheese and onion crisps taking the total to 64 which is just over half what it should be by the end of Sunday night!  That’s not going to be easy is it, actually I know that’s not going to happen because we have KFC planned today and chicken and potato are both already on the food list!

It made me look differently at the menu yesterday though, that’s why I chose herrings – won’t have them again though, not very appealing to look at and not much of a taste either.

For the rest of the weekend it’s damage limitation because I probably used all my remaining weeklies yesterday, I wasn’t going to bother tracking but I’m just gonna go do it now and guestimate.

O DEAR, it’s not pretty!  121 ProPoints spent – shame it wasn’t 120 target for ProPoints and not different foods, I’d have done it easily!  My lunch was approx 68 ProPoints – ouch, good job I didn’t eat it all isn’t it and no wonder I was full for hours afterwards.  I am still really pleased with myself because I did leave food and have started to acknowledge fullness even if I’ve paid for the side order of chips – if they’re not fabulous I’m not eating them and if I’m full I’m stopping, there’s always another day!

I treated myself to a bottle of ginger wine and I’ve just found out its 37pp a bottle, I won’t be buying that again, that’s the equivalent of two bottles of red wine.  My trackers below for you to giggle at!  I’m not worried about weight loss, I feel fabulous and I’m getting fit, for the first time in a long time I didn’t feel the need to carry on eating nor did I think I should have tea later on.  Even though I’m over PP budget, I feel in control and content.

Two weekend days left to go and I’m minus 11pp for the week, and it won’t be in the plus by the end of today either not with me visiting Chantel.  I’m going to try and fit in a run this morning before we set off, will give Alfie a good walk first though so he’s happy in the car.   

Whatever your plans for the weekend I hope you get to enjoy them even a smidgen as much as I will, I’ve already spent time with two of my best girls and now I’m off to visit a third, so I’m already smiling. 

Enjoy your day.   


ProPoints™ Tracker entries  Friday, October 07, 2011

Breakfast
Slice ham
1
Subtotal
1
Lunch
steak & mushroom pie
20
veggies
0
mash with spinach
8
5 chips
5
bread roll & butter
6
1/4 pack(s) Raspberry Panacotta
13
herrings starter
10
Glass wine
6
Subtotal
68
Dinner
Luncheon Meat
9
1 bag(s) Cheese & Onion Flavour Potato Crisps
4
slice bread
2
Subtotal
15
Any Time
750 ml Traditional Ginger Wine
37
Subtotal
37
Food ProPoints values total used
121
Food ProPoints values remaining
0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity ProPoints values earned
3




No comments: