Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 6 August 2011

mmm chocolate....

6th August 2011
Tell me, I'll forget. Show me, I may remember. But involve me, and I'll understand. Chinese Proverb

We had a fabulous day yesterday at Cadbury World although we came to the conclusion the kids had more fun on the park outside (which is free!) so we could have brought them loads of chocolate and saved on the entrance fee!
(for Weight Watcher leaders in a Chocolate bath!)



I'm absolutely shattered this morning but a good tired, have just walked Alfie and loosened my achy joints but when I got up I felt like I'd been run over by a truck, however I'd just been beaten up by five kids. I apparently made every schoolboy error that a parent wouldn't - I bought them whistles, poppers and water pistols and I went home soaked - I hadn't anticipated their resourcefulness and wasn't prepared when they returned from McDonalds toilets with their pistols full of water ;-)

Can you imagine being a forty year old with the energy of an eight year old, all the things you could get done in a day - it would be awesome. I'd personally have so much fun, having said that I did yesterday anyway - it's just gonna take a couple of days to recover!

It really is worth taking care of your body isn't it; before I lost my weight I wouldn't have managed yesterday without feeling hot and uncomfortable and more than likely a little ratty. Losing weight hasn't just changed my size and my energy levels it's changed my personality too. I'm much more patient and tolerant these days and I enjoy doing certain things I wouldn't have wanted to do before. I now enjoy and embrace life.  Plus the added bonus is I also give myself the odd day off from ProPointing and eat whatever I fancy – yesterday was one of those days and I enjoyed it immensely so I won’t be expecting a weight loss this week ;D

I've got to work today to catch up on what didn't get done yesterday but later I’m going to have a long soak in the bath = bliss. 


If I learnt anything yesterday it’s that kids don’t need lots of money spending on them, they just want your time and attention and lots of fun, they played for ages with bouncy balls, frizbees and water pistols and we sat and watched them!

However you’re spending today, do it with a smile on your face, life really is too short. xx


No comments: