Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 12 August 2011

3 ladies - 18.5 stone lost between them!

12th August 2011

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.  Yiddish proverb

I love my life and all the people I'm lucky enough to have in my life. That includes my members and I'm well aware that sounds very twee but I mean it. Through my work I meet some amazing and wonderful people who never cease to amaze me.

There’s Rachel who reached her 6 stone mark yesterday and now proudly wears her maxi dresses whilst saying, "If they don't like what they see, they can look the other way!" ooo I love that attitude. Then there's Katie who got her four stone sticker - WOW, well she's wonderful too and always cheeky and smiling. Not forgetting Deb who last night bought a pair of her shorts to show us from last year, wow now we know where that 8 and a half stone lived - she's stunning now. But let's not forget they were all gorgeous before they just didn't feel it or behave that way. And also let's not forget they are just three of my members, all of you are fabulous and doing so well on your weight loss journey's.


You're all remarkable, you just don't all realise it - whatever you weigh - you're 500% fabulous xx

This week, Niki, another one of my fabulous ladies gave me a book to read, Mica Paris - finding happiness and confidence in your own skin. I haven't had chance to read it yet but I've whisked through and think I'll enjoy it. She talks about subjects such as 'you are what you think', 'what’s eating you', 'you have to want to change' and so much more that I know I'm going to enjoy it, I just need to make time to read it.

So if you’re reading this, why do I think you're amazing? What do you think are my reasons for loving you? If you can't think of a reason you really need to work on your self esteem even more than your weight.  Check out my website for some stuff that’ll help, www.happyowls.co.uk or google for other things.

We are all amazing we just don't allow ourselves to believe it sometimes. Xx

I feel blessed that not only am I surrounded by people who love me but over the last ten years I've learned to truly love myself. I no longer care if I look silly when I'm out having fun, I don't mind if my hairs a mess or if my jeans look a bit too tight because I'm having a good time.  When I catch my reflection in a huge window on a bad day, I don’t snarl, I smile because I’ve realised whatever the image looks like, it’s still me, I’m still loved and liked by others and myself, so that image isn’t that important.

Enjoy life, don't worry about things that don't matter - remember there's only one you and YOU ROCK!

Don't loose weight because you wanna be skinny, stop punishing your body. Decide to loose weight because you want to take care of yourself because you’re amazing and deserve to be fit and well.

Have a great day -  YAY it’s Friday. xx

No comments: