Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 21 July 2011

Caffeine Smoothie to go...

21st July 2011

The toughest thing about the power of trust is that it's very difficult to build and very easy to destroy.  Always remember the wrongdoer is more unfortunate than the man wronged.

O DEAR, the following equation isn’t a good thing in the dieters life!


((Premenstrual + busy + unprepared) = Bad News)


That was me yesterday, I wasn’t craving the wrong things I was just hungry when it got to lunchtime and because I was really busy and rushing to get everything done – nothing unusual there for a Wednesday or Thursday come to that, I didn’t have time to spend in the kitchen so ended up warming up the potatoes from the day before and having them with some pork I’d defrosted and stir fried in a sauce sachet I found in the cupboard and some veggies.  I worked out the ProPoints after eating it (another huge mistake) and it was 18pp for lunch, damn.  Then Weight Watchers decided to totally sabotage me by delivering the best bars they’ve ever created – BANOFFEE mmm, so I had two of those.  Then when I got home, it was almost 8.30 because we couldn’t get the shop to balance and I ended up popping a frozen garlic bread in the oven and eating it all to myself with a bit of cottage cheese, so my day ended on 49pp – oops but at least I had my weeklies to dig in and I’m still focused and on track.



I bought loads of bananas yesterday to make banana cheesecake but I didn’t have time so for my breakfast this morning I’m making me a caffeine smoothie to kickstart my day, they’re delicious and I haven’t had one for a while.  Here’s the recipe;



1/2 medium banana(s), ripe   
150 g 0% fat Greek yogurt   
200 ml skimmed milk, cold (7fl.oz)   
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, plus extra for dusting   
2 teaspoon coffee, & 6 ice-cubes   


Place all the ingredients except the ice cubes into a blender. Process, adding the ice cubes one at a time until smooth and creamy.  Pour into a tall glass, dust with cinnamon and serve.


Me and Alfie have just got back from our morning walk, that’s really wet rain this morning, thank goodness for waterproof jackets, because Alfie doesn’t even notice the rain. 

Well it’s official, I’m entering my second childhood, went to buy my mates kids some cheap toys yesterday to use as blackmail for good behaviour and they’re so cool, I don’t want to give them up, I’ve stashed them in my room whilst I grow up and realise they’re not mine.  But they are good, do you remember being a kid before they bought out those pesky computer games.  When you wanted all those cool toys your mom couldn’t afford like ‘pavement chalk’ and ‘laughing bags’ and ‘giant bubble makers’ not forgetting ‘water pistols’.  NOW I’m big enough to buy my own, I can’t wait for the summer holiday – there I’ve said it, I’ve admitted it, I wanna go play with the small people.  And if they won’t let me, I won’t give them the toys, me and Lynne will take them and play on our own ;D

I’m thinking about the ProPoints that could be earned having a water fight or playing hop scotch, juggling, not quite sure if I could still do a handstand or a cartwheel.  Remember Jacks and Marbles, not forgetting real Hula Hoops not ones that don’t really exist other than on a screen!   Yeah kids games can really burn some calories I reckon.  I want to get my hands on a large set of skittles for up the garden too ooo and what about Twister ;D

Well that’s my summer sorted, what you lot doing?

I better get back to reality and go get ready for work, have a great day. xx

No comments: