Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Another week of menu plans

31st May 2011


There are moments when we say "yes" to others and in fact we are saying "no" to ourselves. Paulo Coelho

Well that’s the weekend gone, isn’t it marvellous, Sunday/Monday when I could’ve stayed in bed I couldn’t sleep, this morning I didn’t want to get out of bed ;D I have a lovely head cold to keep me going through the week, but I feel much better now after my morning walk with Alfie, it’s a gorgeous morning out there, let’s hope the rain has passed for now.

Mission complete, my house is so tidy I feel like I’m in a holiday cottage. It’s wonderful and I hope I can keep it this way, I just need to sort my office and I mean a proper sort not just re-piling everything up somewhere else! I’ll do that this weekend coming, I reckon it’ll take the best part of a day!

Yesterday I also did week two of the menu plans including the shopping list; http://www.happyowls.co.uk/MealPlanWk2.html and I also found this delicious recipe in one of the Sunday magazines which I’ll be making sometime soon;

Roasted mushrooms with Prosciutto
Serves 4 - 5pp each

8 large Portobello mushrooms
12 midi tomatoes on the vine
4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
A few rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
WW oil spray (2pp)
4 slices Prosciutto (3pp)

Preheat oven to 180oC/gas4. Sit the mushrooms and tomatoes in a small roasting tray and scatter over the garlic and herbs. Drizzle over the oil and season well. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Tear the prosciutto slices in half and place on top of each mushroom. Roast for a further 10 minutes until the prosciutto is crisp and the mushrooms and tomatoes are beginning to brown (they should be cooked through and juicy). Serve immediately with a crusty roll (4pp) to mop up all the delicious juices.

I think that sounds delicious.

It’s the start of week 4 of the 8 week challenge, I’m hoping for a loss this morning to bring me up to date, it’ll have to be a really good one to get me back on track, but I’ll be pleased with anything. I’ve not had a bad week at all even with eating out twice.

So however your Bank Holiday went, refocus this morning and fresh clean slate. Like to eat out? Get tips and ideas on eating out and losing weight in this weeks meeting.

See you at the scales…



xx



No comments: