Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 22 April 2011

22nd April 2011

Joy is the feeling of grinning on the inside.Dr. Melba Colgrove

WOW, it’s quiet out there this morning, me and Alfie have been out 2 hours enjoying the peace and early cool sunshine, the little chap doesn’t know I’m taking him for his booster injections in half hour! I’ll treat him to something nice afterwards ;-)

So I’m committed and motivated to staying on track this weekend so I get a loss on the scales next week, there may be an opportunity for some PR in the press over the next few weeks so that’s the incentive I need to stay focused. I only had 5pp left for my tea last night and I managed to eat and be full on 3pp, I had 2 slices of nimble bread toasted (weighed on scales till I found two that weight 2pp) with tinned tomatoes and mushrooms stir fried in a bit of water then I added 1pp of Philadelphia light sun dried tomato flavour and I have to say I really enjoyed it and it filled me up.

I’ve got a four day long weekend because of the bank holiday so I’ve decided I’m going to be productive, I’m full of energy and we’re not off anywhere as moms recuperating, so I’m going to sort the house, do the ironing, read a good book and plan all my meals for the forthcoming week using mainly foods I already have and just buying fresh stuff if needed. Yeah I mean business, which will include extra long walks for Alfie to earn bonus propoints, and I’m even gonna cut down on the wine!

I’ve been really inspired this week by all the members achieving their goal, and all the members that are continuing to lose continually, so far this year my members have lost a staggering 970 stone! That’s just amazing, and here’s just one example of a success story that’s still continuing, so far Debbie has lost an awesome 99lb since last June.Doesn’t she look fabulous and is on course for goal which she knows she will achieve.

This week we’ve talked about motivation in the meetings and it’s really helped remind us why we’re doing all this, we all helped to ‘MOTIVATE MIRANDA’ and hopefully recognised how MOTIVATION promotes weight loss.

We realised…
• We all occasionally feel like Miranda, the key is to snap out of it and reclaim the POSITIVE thoughts
• We have to motivate ourselves or ask for help from friends, family and STAY TO YOUR ‘WeightWatchers’ MEETING, they are all there to help
• Motivation & positivity improves weight loss.

We decided…

• START IMMEDIATELY, one good day leads to another good day and the motivation continues.
• BE ORGANISED - plan for a good day. Track and ProPoint everything, knowing you are in control promotes positivity.
• FEEL GOOD FACTOR - Wear your favourite clothes, makeup & do your hair.
• REMEMBER your GOALS and why you want to lose weight.
• Find a ‘MAGIC TRICK’ - put a photo on the fridge, set a small goal, buy a smaller outfit and aim for it to fit.
• THINK POSITIVE – always remember how well you are doing.


REMEMBER
When you are in the ‘positive zone’, losing weight is easy and when you lose weight, you feel positive and so the circle continues, THIS IS MOTIVATION.

The long weekends are ideal for planning, organising and being prepared to KICK START a ‘SLIMMER SUMMER’

Use the long weekend to your advantage and ENJOY!

No comments: