Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 12 November 2010

12th November 2010 facebook email

The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. Oprah Winfrey

WOW I’ve had the most amazing week, I‘ve always loved my job but this week was just the best! It’s so great to see everyone so fired up in the meetings, and posting on the wall, let’s keep this momentum going, I’m seeing a lot of little black dresses this Christmas (not you though Colin please xx)

So it’s coming up to the first weekend of ProPoints for you all, I wander have you saved you 49 to share the weekend with or have you been dipping into them over the week. I’ve been dipping in because I’ve had a crazy week, I’ve used all my weekly allowance and I’ve used most of my pedometer (wineometer in my case!) points, however this shouldn’t be a problem as I’ve now plans this weekend other than catching up on sleep and chilling out and getting ready for next week.

Apparently the chilli recipe in Your Week is delicious and can I just point out the Weight Watchers products have been ProPointed in the centre pages so you can still go buy your favourites.

I think I’m going to cook the Thai Lamb Curry on page 12 of Your Week as it looks scrumptious and I’m also going to be making more soup this weekend as that really hit the spot this week, me and my helpers had a cup full in the meeting to keep us going. I must say my girls have been amazing this week, I couldn’t run my meetings without them, so please always remember that when you’re being served by them, most of them help me for fun, they’re not paid so always be nice to my ladies.

The new cook book has arrived in meetings too and its only £5.95, let me know which recipes you try and what you think from there too.
Esource really is making my life easier with ProPointing things, it’s so easy just to type something in, this morning I found out that Walkers Cheese & Onion crisps from the multipack are 4pp, so I’ll be eating the new Weight Watcher four cheese and onion bakes for 2pp from now on!

If you’re still a little hesitant about the change to ProPoints, remember Weight Watchers wouldn’t change something for fun, they wouldn’t do something that didn’t work and mostly all the people that have tried it so far have lost weight including my helpers. I had a couple of members last night who’d been following it since it was launched on Monday and they both had lost weight so trust in ProPoints, it’s liveable, it’s do-able and its enjoyable xx

Remember life starts now?

Are you living yet?

You’re not alive unless you’re living!

No comments: