Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 11 November 2010

10th November 2010 - facebook email

Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change!

It’s a sign its Thursday, its raining! I’ve noticed we have more rain, snow and bad weather on a Thursday when I go to Bloxwich than any other day, but luckily my Bloxwich Babes are tough cookies and they come to their meetings no matter what ;-)

I’ve had the most amazing week, everyone is so enthusiastic and positive, it just makes my job better than ever if that’s possible, Ashmore Park last night was out the door, and I’d just like to thank everyone for their patience and once again my amazing helpers for their hard work and for losing weight and proving the new plan is as fantastic as they are.

As you can imagine my week has been none stop which means I haven’t really had time to cook for myself or plan my meals so I’ve not made the lowest ProPoint choices, but because of the new weekly allowance I’m still on track and within budget which makes me feel confident about the weekend, I know once today is finished, tomorrow I will have time to plan the rest of the week and pull back by making some truly scrumptious low ProPoint meals and catching up on my sleep so I won’t be eating ;-)

My members that have been commenting on my facebook group and page seem to be getting into the swing of things too, it really is wonderful seeing you all so open to change and optimistic, long may it continue. Here’s to shifting a few pounds before Christmas. Can I just ask if it’s an urgent question for me, email me, as I’m not notified when someone posts on the wall or page and I have to try and remember to look regularly.

Gemma has commented that the Spicy tomato and Butternut soup in the new folder is delicious, so there’s something else for you all to try. Please let us know how you’re getting on either directly or via facebook. Anything you’ve tried, anything you’ve found that’s low in ProPoints and delicious. Anything you’ve realised is high in ProPoints, let us know anything of use to others.

Let’s help each other make the Change, and enjoy the new Liveable, Do-able, Enjoyable plan! Here’s to a week of Weight Loss – hurrah!

Remember life starts now?

Are you living yet?

You’re not alive unless you’re living!

No comments: