Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 2 August 2010

2nd August Tracker

Well I've been away the weekend so didn't diet, I've had scones amongst other things, but it was great and I didn't stuff my face like I have done in the past, I stopped when I was comfortably full and didn't have hot chocolate just because it was in the machine and free! So I've got a rotten cold today which has meant a lousy nights sleep so I'm going to do my best to get back on track and eat healthy. I couldn't believe it when I weighed my bread this morning to make toast, I'd take a slice and a sliver of a crust, you know the kind where its not a slice just the end bit, and weighed them and they were 3.5pts for the two, the one normal medium slice was 2 points! So I only toasted them both but gave 1/2 of the normal slice to Alfie! Therefore breakfast was 3pts.

Breakfast
Toast with Brown Sauce = 3pts

Lunch
Burger = 10pts (disgusting threw some away)

Tea
chicken, potato, veg & gravy = 8pts (delicious)

Weight Watcher cookie bar 1.5pt

No comments: