Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 18 July 2010

Tracker 18th July 2010

Started my day with a lie in, followed by some work on my book, then me and Alfie went for a walk.

I let Alfie lead the way, so we were out a good while, but we didn't get far! We walked through the long grass when there were perfectly good paths he ignored! By doing this though, we forgot where we were, and where we were supposed to be going and noticed the tiny frogs no bigger than my finger nail making their way across the grass, we also spotted a dead creature, a little mouse or similar, poor thing. Today's walk made me realise there is more than one way to get where you're going and more than one way to get what you want! We still got our exercise and ended up back at the car but we didn't walk round the lakes looking at the same view as we always do, we viewed it from the other side.

Breakfast was delicious, I made a four egg omelette and added 3 extra egg whites, me and mom shared it and had 1 slice of toast with a bit of spread. Total = 4.5pts

I cooked salmon in honey and mustard and served with stuffed mushrooms for our main meal which was delicious and the rest of the day isn't even worth writing about!

No comments: