Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 12 July 2010

July 12th facebook email

Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

Monday morning again, did you have a great weekend; are you looking forward to getting on the scales this week? I am! I’m hoping for a loss as I’ve been reasonably good, I’m trying to fit the diet into my lifestyle, i.e. eating less Monday – Wednesday and easing the breaks of a little Thursday – Sunday without going crazy of course! I can finally see where I’m losing it from so that’s motivating me to get back to goal now more than every, I’ve got 2 months before my conference.

Had a lovely dinner yesterday, lots or roasted vegetables, broccoli and beef in gravy which I had from Asda for £3, it was delicious; I couldn’t have cooked a joint that tender! There’s a picture of the packaging on my blog.

Well it’s the start of a half price sale in my meetings this week! WOW, check these offers out;

Pizza & Pasta was £5.95, now £2.95
Essentials Pack was £9.95 now £4.95
Delux Essentials Pack was £19.95 now £9.95
Quick & Easy was £7.95 now £3.95
Fabulous & Filling was £9.95 now £4.95
Shop was £5.50 now £2.75
Eat Out was £4.50 now £2.25
Track was £4.50 now £2.25
Pedometer was £16.95 now £8.45
Calculator was £9.95 now £4.95
DVD was £9.95 now £4.95

NOW if you haven’t got any of the above, now’s the time to get them, don’t wait as stocks are limited.

Here’s today’s habit changing tip;
Choose Your Friends Carefully - Old habits are often tied to former routines, friends, and hangouts. Creating a new lifestyle comes with new choices. Choose friends and associates who model the new way of life you want to lead.
I’m not suggesting you dump your best mate because she eats doughnuts! Just become aware of their reactions to your diet, do they help or hinder you? Are they pleased that you’re trying to lose weight or does it make them feel guilty about their size! Do they feel that it means you won’t have fun together anymore because you’ll be boring? Just by being more aware of these things you are more likely to be able to cope with these situations.
Remember Life Starts NOW!

Are you living yet :-)

No comments: