Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 15 July 2010

I just had to share this letter, its made me feel so good.

Hi ,
I've been waiting to send this letter I wrote for a while so here it is.

Dear Bev,

There are no better words to say than thank you so much.

What you have helped not only me but my whole family to achieve is phenomenal. Our whole lives have been changed for the better, forever all because you took the time to listen, to care and to be there as a support not only as a leader but as a friend.
You have wiped away my tears when I was sad and praised me when I have achieved and never once have you judged me only to say tomorrows the start of a new day, a new week and a new you.

I remember the first class I came too I was so unhappy with myself that I broke down in front of everyone and cried, but not one person judged me or laughed there were no side looks or sneers just words of comfort, advice and encouragement from all of my now fellow Weight Watcher friends. I say friends because that's what they have become. Their words and your big hug allowed me to think that by being strong and focused this could be done. The following week I came back with a different look on life and a sheer sense of determination and to top it all I lost 4.5 lbs. I knew then that this was the start of my new positive outlook on life.

The day I reached goal I couldn’t tell you how nervous I was, my stomach had been churning all morning I knew I had a lot to achieve but I felt so determined to get there I hoped I had lost the 3 lb that I needed. It was my turn to be weighed and you said you wanted to weigh me - you seemed as nervous as me but when I stood on the scales I didn’t even look at what they said, your scream said it all I had lost 5 lb and got to goal we both hugged and cried and I remember feeling so excited I think I was shaking a little but your were just full of praise for m, again I say thank you with your help I had lost 65 lb. The news that I had reached goal soon spread around the class and everyone was full of praise and congratulations for me of which I so much appreciated I felt great, a million dollars at that moment I was on top of the world thanks to my friend at WW.

So to end my ongoing letter (I know I can ramble a lot!!!) I want to say to an angel in disguise (yes that's you) you can never know just exactly what you have done for me and my family, the new lease on life you have helped us to achieve is indescribable.

In each class and to each member you give your heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears and by doing this you make us feel like an individual like someone special. What you do helps change lives so please never stop being you. Remember you are GREAT.
Love and thanks always

Melissa, John, & Amelia xxx

P.S. John has also lost 79 lb and is still losing all through the advice you give at class; I come home and pass this on, thank you.

This we now know is who we want to be and we will never look back and its all thanks to you.
xx

No comments: