Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 10 July 2010

Day 5 Tracking

Well yesterday ended up like this;

Sushi 3.5pts
Sushi 5pts
couscous 2.5pts
wine 3pts
lager 2pts
Chunky Kit Kat 6pts

total = 22pts

Pedometer points earnt 3.5pts

I know that probably isn't the healthiest menu in the world from a body point of view, but from a mind point of view it was extremely healthy because it was what I fancied and by not depriving myself of what I want to eat, I'm getting back to my goal after my blip late last year without too much effort.

And I feel great, I'm sure walking the dog has really helped too.

I've got some roast beef in gravy I think I'll have later with lots of veggies, might even stop off to get Yorkshire Puddings we'll see. I haven't had a proper Sunday type dinner in ages so maybe I'll make the effort and even buy fresh vegetables, ooo I'm feeling purple sprouting if I can get it or broccoli if i can't and green beans. Mmm, I'm drooling now....

No comments: