Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 31 July 2010

31st July 2010 facebook email

When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.

What to write, for a change I’m stuck for words. Woke up with a sore throat – typical cos I’m going to have a pampering weekend. We had a lovely girls night last night, talking rubbish and eating Chinese – all no points of course!

So I’m having a weekend off my diet because the foods will be included and I plan to enjoy it ;-) That doesn’t mean you need to though, you can be good, do as I say not as I do this weekend please!

We shared lots of laughs last night, did you know laughing makes us feel good but research shows that nowadays we only spend six minutes a day laughing compared with eighteen minutes in the 50s. So this weekend look for opportunities to laugh, smile and generally feel good. Maybe watch a funny film, I personally enjoy stand up comedians. Anything to make you feel good will help you with your diet because everything’s easier when we’re happy.

Weight Watchers have changed their website for monthly users, so if you haven’t logged on for a few days, go check it out. And if you’re not a monthly pass holder, treat yourself next week whilst its only £12.95 for your first month, that’ll save you some money through the summer.

As I’m having a chill out weekend, maybe you can use this weekend to slow down too, give yourself permission to relax. Take some time to chill, I walk Alfie daily now and yesterday I realised whilst we were stood sniffing the grass that it’s lovely not to rush when out, to just wander about aimlessly and stop and stare for a while – I really enjoy it. Then Alfie told me to stop sniffing the grass and get a move on ;-) only joking!

Well I better go pack my overnight bag, don’t expect an email tomorrow ;-)

Remember Life Starts NOW!

Are you living yet :-)

No comments: